three

"𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"____________________

"𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"
____________________

"𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥"____________________

GOODMORNING

Morninggnf

How was your night?

It was weird not being in Miyagi😭😭
But I'll have to get used to itt

When do u start school?

Tomorrow actually ☹️
they said that since I passed
All of my exams before I moved
There was no point in me waiting
to take entrance exams and be put
on the wait list 💪🏽

Damn
Couldn't be me❌💪🏽

Ikr LMAO

Alright now 😐

OKOK, but I'm about to take my
brother to get some ice cream..
Maybe the park after so he can
have some friends before he starts
school as well ‼️

Alright y/n!

Don't forget me, okay?

Never planned on it <3
Liked by Noya <333

"Haru wanna go get ice cream?" You walked in the living room where Haru was currently playing on his switch

"Haru wanna go get ice cream?" You walked in the living room where Haru was currently playing on his switch. "Sure!" He jumped off the couch and went in his room to get ready.

"Hurry up!" You yelled at him hearing him knocking things down and replied with a, "Don't rush me!"

You took out your strawberry-print Tote bag and stuffed it with your diary, pencils, phone, and some art tools. Haru usually likes to stay at the park for more than an hour when you take him there. You would normally just give him less than an hour in occasions like this, but because this is new to both of you, it wouldn't hurt to let him explore for a while.

"Okay! I'm all set!!" Haru bolted from his room, eager to get out. You both walked to the closest ice cream shop and entered. You can feel the breeze brush against your face as soon as you came in. "What flavor do you want?" You looked at Haru, who was pondering the topic closely, as if he were taking a timed test or something. You couldn't help but smile at his serious expression.

"What you laughing at?! It's not easy, y'know." You rolled your eyes at him after he shoved you to the side. "Hurry up, we're literally next in line." He stuck his tongue out at you. Before moving forward in line, you two heard the worker calling you up. "Hello! what would you like?" You gave Haru a look as if you were telling him to say his order first. "Could I please have a Mint Chocolate ice cream?" The lady smiled and nodded.

"Can I get cookie dough ice cream?" You added, the lady nodding again and typing your orders in.  You paid for the ice cream and was currently walking out. On your way out you passed two boys who seemed to be close to your age. One had grey-ish hair that was spiked up and the other one had messy black hair.

"Are we going home now?" Haru asked. "Well, i was gonna take you to the park.. but you seem so eager to go home so,, never mind!" You shrugged, hiding your laugh from Haru's shocked face. "Nonono! Take me! take me y/n! I promise I won't bother you ever again!" He shook you until you gave in. "Fineee! I guess we're going after all." You pushed him off of you, making the both of you laugh together.

You two arrived at the park and you started walking to the bench. You sat down and realized that Haru was still with you. "What? Scared to make new friends?" You laughed at his sour expression. "Nuh-uh! It's just... I don't know," he lowered his head, muttering the last words, luckily you heard him.

"Come on Haru, you wouldn't want to start the school year with no friends, right?" He slowly nodded. "Then just try making friends, if they say or do something tell me, okay?" You ruffled his hair, making him let out a laugh. "Fine! I wouldn't want to be like you and have no friends anyways!" He pulled down his eyelid and stuck his tongue out. "WHY YOU-" Before you could even get to him, he ran away to the group of kids by the swings.

You sighed pulling out your diary and pencil.

Dear Diary,

My mother, brother, and I had been at our new home for a day. It's been alright, I guess. My first day of school is tomorrow, which is even more nerve-wracking. I miss all of my Karasuno friends. Noya especially, seemed hurt when I told him I was moving, and it hurt me to see him like that. Because the team was my only group of friends at Karasuno, I swore to keep in touch with them:( I'm hoping to make some pals at Fukurodani! Maybe I'll even be the volleyball team's manager. This is a brand new start for me:) let's hope I can make the best of it.

y/n ♡︎

You smiled finishing your last sentence to your diary. You looked up to see Haru getting along with the other kids, which made your smile grow even more. You checked to see it was only 2:30 pm so you planned to let Haru stay until 3:30.

The time finally came and you grabbed all of your stuff or you thought you did and left the park with Haru. "Did you have fun?" You smiled a bit at Haru as he talked about his new friends and everything they did. You guys finally made it back home, but as you looked in your tote bag to get your keys, something else was missing.

"Oh shit!" Haru was startled by your random exclamation. "Go in Haru, I forgot something," You unlocked the door and handed your stuff to Haru. "You cursed! im telling Mom!" You heard him yell, but you chose to ignore him.

It's been at least 40 minutes since you left the park, so don't be surprised if someone finds what you left behind. You dashed to the park's entrance and noticed the same scruffy black-haired male who had been sitting on the same bench as you.

"Excuse me, but when you came over here, did you see any Diary?" You drew his attention with your question. "Is this yours?" It was in his backpack when he took it out. "Oh my god!" You exclaimed. "Please tell me you didn't read it," you chuckled nervously, causing him to smile. "Of course not! that would be impolite of me. I was planning on keeping it till I found who it was." He gave an explanation.

You thanked him again as he handed you the diary. "Well, I'll see you— I guess— yeah, bye!" You couldn't find the perfect words, so you began rambling all over the place, but you eventually ran away, unaware of how much you had entertained the messy black-haired teen.

________________________________

Yeah I'm back posting again ‼️ school is ass but it's
whatever 😒😒
(I'm trying to be more active and posting
chapters more so bare w me guys😭)

Have a good night/morning/evening,
whenever you're reading this !<3

-VRTLUV