fourteen

"love"____________________

"love"
____________________

"Is akaashi still not talking to you?" You looked up at Fujita who just entered the room. It was just you, Fujita and Takahashi. "No.." you sighed as you scrolled through your Instagram, looking at nothing in particular. "Gee, I'm gone for a week and find about all of this?" Takahashi, who was on Fujita bed, fell back on all the pillows and stuffed animals.

"I hate feeling like this.." is what slipped out of your mouth. Both females who were in the room turned to you and your words. Mostly confused on how you feel. "Hate feeling like what?" Takahashi beat Fujita from asking first. "Feeling as if I just let something important go. It's like my mind knows he's not coming back and I hate that i gave up so easily."  The last thing you wanted to do is rant about your feelings.

"How does it feel like to be in love?" The random question rang in your head until you finally said it out loud. Of course, knowing you, you never wanted to actually ask something as silly as that. But part of you wanted answers, answers to why you feel so sappy.

Fujita and Takahashi just looked at you confusingly. "I mean, we've never been in a relationship before." Fujita spoke out, earning a nod as an agreement from Takahashi. "Unless you wanna consider my minecraft boyfri-" before Takahashi could even finish, she earned herself a smack to the head.

"What?! We were actually in love! Don't be mad you're a loner!" Takahashi argued with Fujita, who showed nothing other than disappointment. "You didn't even know what love was! Shut up before I actually murder you." You let out an airy laugh as the two kept arguing.

But honestly, that wasn't all of it. Deep down you knew why you felt that weird feeling. You knew why your stomach turned upside down everytime you saw akaashi. And you definitely know why you can't stand not talking to akaashi how'd you normally would.

Your past relationship was definitely not it. It was lots of manipulation, controlling stuff, and overall it was just toxic. But then you met akaashi. Now, akaashi never really talked to you about love, but when he did, he always knew what to say. It was something about him that just had to let you know, he is the one.

Yes, if you hadn't guessed before.

You were in love.

Crazy coming from someone who doesn't believe in love anymore, right? Either way, it's only because akaashi had showed you could trust him. His aura let you know that there's no reason for you to be uncomfortable. Maybe that's why you gave in so quickly. But honestly, what's the point in trusting him anymore if he's acting like this?

No!
He's not like that! It has to be a reason he's doing this. He wouldn't just ignore me just cause! I still trust him, I will forever trust him. Even if he doesn't talk to me.

Maybe this is why you don't believe in love. Maybe that's the reason your soul gets crushed over again by getting your hopes up. You don't know why you let your guard down around akaashi, but you just did. He was comforting, and nice to be around. His aura wasn't even the least bit uncomfortable, it was always calm. And you liked that.

There's never a day you wouldn't think about him. Your conversations, your walks to school, walking to class together, hanging out with him. It everything to you at that moment.

"Yo, l/n? You good? You've been staring at this wall for the longest." Fujita waved her hand into your face, cutting you off your thoughts. And as if someone slammed something, you flinched as you realized your mind had took control of your body.

"I'm in love with akaashi." You gasped as you came to realization of what you just said. Both, Fujita and Takahashi sat there quietly before breaking out into a fit of laughter. "Were you the last one to find out about your own feelings?!!" Fujita held her stomach, curled up in a ball on the floor. Takahashi was doing the same.

"Wh—what?! Of course I knew! I jus—I.. Stop laughing!" You became very flustered, feeling embarrassed that they already knew about your unspoken feelings about akaashi.

Im in love.

________________________________

About time I got this chapter out ;)
This book is slowly coming to an end! Finals are this week so next week I'd actually be more active
I SWEAR...
I can never keep promises with how fast my motivation goes, but I'm really excited to finish this book and work on
"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Have a nice day,evening,night, whenever your reading this! <333

-VRTLUV