ten

"𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞"____________________

"𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞"
____________________

CURRENTLY
5:14

"Bokuto already rushed off with out us."
As you both began heading out the school gates, Akaashi chuckled,"I guess you and I are the only ones walking!" You smiled with your eyes closed. Both of you were walking in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. You, on the other hand, decided to ruin it by asking a question that had been circling in your thoughts for some time. "Do you and Fukuda have any sort of history?" Akaashi was taken aback by the unexpected question.

"Oh—Is it something sensitive?" You took a close look at his face. "No, it's not that; I just been trying to get rid of her for a while now." You adjusted your gaze, confused. Akaashi became aware of the situation and spoke up once more. "She likes me, but I don't like her. She just doesn't get it." He shook his head, "Why are you asking?" He fixed his gaze on you. "I'm just curious," You laughed as you waved it away.

"Fukuda will go to any length to get what she wants." You squinted your eyes, puzzled. "There were a lot of girls that liked me, with Fukuda being one of them. She made it clear that I was the only one she was interested in, and she effectively scared away all the other girls." You were taken aback. To you, Fukuda appeared to be a laid-back friend. You couldn't see Fukuda doing all of that because she was in love.

"It was crazy how she fought so many girls over me." Looking at you, he sighed. "Tell me if she does something to you." You gave a small smile. "Trust me, she wouldn't do anything." He chuckled, "I trust you," Akaashi said with a light smile before opening his mouth. "I just don't trust her." He gave you a dead-on stare.

"Akaashi!! Over here!!" You were cut out of thought hearing bokutos voice. You both walked closer to the three males. You slowly recognized the other two as you both got closer. "Kenma?! Kuroo?!" You shouted in shock. "Y/N??!" Kuroo tackled you in a bear hug. "What the hell? Don't you live in Miyagi?" Kenma spoke up, surprisingly not paying attention to his switch for once. "I moved like two weeks ago .." Kuroo just stood there with his mouth open.

"And—DID YOU NOT THINK TO TELL US?" Kuroo shook you from side to side "Sorry!! I forgot about it!" You made a squeak. "How do you know each other?" Kuroo continued shaking you while the others stood there watching. "Her dad and my mom used to work together, her dad would often bring her to Tokyo with him so I could play with her." While explaining, Kenma was on his switch. "What?! Really?!!" Bokuto exclaimed, Kenma just sighed. "Sadly, yes."

Kuroo finally stopped shaking you, and the five of you sat down inside. "How did you meet Boku Bro and Akaashi, y/n?" Kuroo's brows wiggled, and you rolled your eyes at how stupid he looked. "Akaashi and I met in the park." You gave a kind grin. "I only found and gave her her diary because she forgot it there." Akaashi added. Kuroo and Kenma both gazed at you, slightly smirking, as you nervously laughed.

"He's joking, of course! I swear!" As Akaashi and Bokuto glanced at you strangely, you waved your hands in front of them. "There's no way you're still keeping a diary." Kuroo was laughing his ass off as Kenma softly chuckled. "L/N, HEY! It's perfectly okay to keep a diary!!" You groaned, slumped in your seat.

"I only know because kuroo was nosy enough to dig through her stuff and tell me that Y/n keeps a diary with everything that matters to her." Kenma smiled at you, aware of your embarrassment. "HEY! I'm dragging you and Kuroo if I come across this table." Kuroo rolled his eyes. "Go ahead and try it, miss," Kenma scoffed. "I write about everything and everyone but won't admit it to others because that's stupid," Kenma mocked you, earning laughs from everyone else. You glared at Kenma, who glared back.

"Wow, that's really cute." Due to the Blue Eyed Boy, everyone fell silent. In his thoughts, he had intended to say it, but it had slipped his mind. "Hey hey hey!! Do you like l/n?!" And that was how the rest of the night went. Bokuto being as loud as ever, teasing Akaashi and you. Kuroo screaming at Kenma to eat as Kenma and you argue about who is the best gamer. And you taking glances at Akaashi every now and then. You liked where you were, your friends, and what you were doing. You wished it could stay this way indefinitely.

thisisntyn

Kenma and Akaashi >>>>> you

Like [♥️] Comment [💬]

tinygiantmyazz KENMA?? BITCH HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS DO YOU HAVE?☹️
        ﹂thisisntyn HINATA ISTG STOP.
keikeiz and to think I have to see u tmr 😒
         ﹂thisisntyn MISS U TOO🖕
thisisntnoya Y/N R U CHEATING ON ME W 2 GUYS?????☹️
           ﹂thisisntyn NEVERR BABY👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
notbald WE SEE U TMR Y/NNN!!!
yyachii bruhhhahs CANT WAIT 2 C UUU
levyy_123 KENMA?? YOU SAID U WERE TOO BUSY TO HANG OUT?
    ﹂fuckoffk i lie for fun sometimes🤗
Ko.bro AKAAHSHI AND KENMA WOULDNT LET ME GET IN THE PICTIRE...
     ﹂thisisntyn deserved.
         ﹂Ko.bro ok diary girl 🙄
              ﹂thisisntyn yahhhh... now ur blocked.
Bo.bro BROO THEY LOOK SO COOLSNSJSJSJ
fuckoffk kuroo wouldn't leave us tf alone abt
getting in this damn picture 💀💀
Keiji__A :))
s.kosh you go to Tokyo for 2 weeks and ur already meeting up with our RIVALS ...
     ﹂thisisntyn just say ur jealous and move on...
          ﹂s.kosh be ready tmr bc it's ON SIGHT when I see u.

___________________________

Thank you for reading!
Have a good day/evening/night!!
<333