fifteen

"you stayed

"you stayed."
____________________

CURRENTLY
                       NOVEMBER 29th
                                                        10:46pm

"Just talk to her! You doing all of this is literally not helping at all." Bokuto spoke, trying to talk sense into his blue eyed friend. Both Akaashi and Bokuto were in the park, sitting next to each other on the benches. Though, it may seem like akaashi just invited Bokuto to come with him for a friendly after-school hangout, right?

Wrong,,

Akaashi wanted to talk about something that's been bugging him for some time.
Something he feels guilty about.
Someone he wants to say sorry to.

"I know i should talk to her—but i definitely ruined our friendship. I was scared fukuda would do something, i didnt want her to mess with l/n!" Akaashi felt terrible as ever. Just like y/n, akaashi couldnt get her out of his head. He wanted to just shake everything off and go up to her again, talk to her again, laugh with her again.

"But i messed up." Akaashi exhaled, visible air being seen since its getting more colder outside. "You know what you did wrong?" Bokuto looked at akaashi, who nodded his head slowly. "Then fix it." Bokuto stood up quickly with his hands on his waist. "You don't get it—" Akaashi was interrupted by Bokuto, once again.

"I do get it." Akaashi looked at Bokuto puzzled.
"You don't." Bokuto took once more glance at Akaashi before he spoke more wisdom. "Then tell me how to fix it?!" You could hear it in his voice, akaashi just wanted things normal again. "You have to fix it on your own. Goodnight kaaashi!!" And with that, akaashi was left on the bench by himself. Just him and his thoughts, alone.

The things love does to people.

__________________________

hey

um hi
do u need something?

actually yes

but i don't think
it's appropriate over
text

tmr is saturday..
let's meet at the rose
park 

oh.. ok
what time?

around 1:30
see you then

yeah
seen by akaashi

NOVEMBER                           30th 1:46pm

NOVEMBER
30th 1:46pm

You were currently at the park, on a swing. You've been waiting for akaashi. Last night when Akaashi texted you, you felt as if your heart bursted out of your body. With him ignoring you, Fukuda being obsessed, then to add up on all of that, he asks you to come to the park to talk about something? You didn't know which was the most nerve wracking.

It has been some time while you've been waiting for Akaashi. Sure, he wouldn't dare to stand you up... hopefully.

Just before your thoughts took over, you heard someone call your name. Of course, it was Akaashi. "Sorry for making you wait, I got lost in my thoughts and forgot what time it was." And you could definitely tell. His hair looked like he didn't even try to brush it, and his clothes still had wrinkles in it. Either way he still looked so—

"It's okay." Akaashi sighed and sat on the swing next to you. "I, um, wanted to talk." Akaashi wanted to slap himself, for stating the most obvious thing in the world. "Yeah well, you already made that pretty clear while texting me. What do you want to talk about?" Your sentences came out pretty clear, it didn't even sound like you were nervous at all. But you definitely were. Both of you were.

You both looked like an awkward couple, on an awkward date, in the most awkward place ever.

"About me ignoring you." He looked up at you, with a guilty look on his face. You just stayed quiet, wanting to hear his reasoning for why he did what he did.

"Not one of my brightest moments, I know." Akaashi admitted. "After you told me that Fukuda threatened you, I didn't want you to go through with her obsessive behavior anymore." He was a wreck just trying to say that one sentence. He was fiddling with his hands and looking at the ground the whole time. "And I—I just didn't want you to get hurt."

"You were so dedicated to stay with me, even though I said you shouldn't be friends with me anymore." Akaashi sighed before opening his mouth to speak again. "You stayed with me." He finally looked up at you, with a soft, sad, smile on his beautiful face.

"There weren't many girls that I was with, but whoever it was always left, I mean I don't blame them—Y'know with Fukuda 'n all. But it made me feel happy you wanted to stay by my side so bad." He chuckled, looking back the ground.

"Wait, you said you were only in two relationships though?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Yeah, those were official, the other girls were unofficial relationships." You 'oh-ed' understanding what he meant.

"Anyways, point is, I'm sorry l/n. You didn't deserve the way I and Fukuda started acting. With Fukuda being crazy and me ignoring you must of made you feel horrible, and im sorry." You only smiled. "It's okay akaashi. You were worried, that's completely fine." 

"Just—dont pull something like that again.. okay?" You laughed heartfully, soon akaashi joining in with you.

This started off with two kids awkwardly talking to each other and ended with two teenagers in love.

_______________________________

Hi!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Have a good day, evening, night, whenever you're
reading this!!

And just to clarify, no, this is not the last
chapter. Though there is only
two chapters left so be prepared!

-VRTLUV