seven

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢"____________________

____________________

warning: Harassment. If you're uncomfortable please click off.

CURRENTLY
                         10:30

You groaned as your alarm clock woke you up from your slumber. You sighed wearingly as you got up and headed to the bathroom to go wash up and get ready. Akaashi did say he was coming to get you around 1:00 but you take forever to get ready.

You hopped in the shower turning on whatever music. You were humming to the current music that was playing then suddenly stopped. You thought about Akaashi and your hangout. Your thoughts were filled with alot of— what if I say something out of pocket? What if it's awkward—what if I'M awkward? When he finds out how awkward I am he's totally gonna not wanna be around me anymore.

You were cut out of your thoughts due to Haru banging on the door yelling at you to get out. You groaned and got out and hurriedly went to your room to change. You picked out a decent outfit and put it on. It was now 11:54 so you still had an hour to do your hair.

"Where are you going?" Your mom barged into your room. "Oh! I'm going out with a friend, sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Your mom sighed as she stood in the door way. "I hope you're focusing on school as well. But either way have fun and be back by 10." You nodded and smiled. "I will don't worry! Love you." She left your room saying a "I love you" back before closing the door. 

You finally got done getting ready and now it was 30 minutes before akaashi arrives at your place.

"Y/n someone is here for you!" Your mom shouted. You grabbed all your stuff you needed and rushed downstairs where your mom, haru and akaashi was standing. "Y/n's got a boyfriend?!" Haru, exaggeratedly asked. Your mom gave you the you-better-not-have-a-boyfriend look and you shook your head no. "See you guys later! And Haru was the one who broke the vase!" You stuck your tongue out while walking out the door with Akaashi.

After the door was shut you heard Haru yell "HOW COULD YOU?!" Which made you giggle. "Sorry you had to see and hear all of that." You apologized to akaashi who was currently smiling at you. "It's all good," You both started walking on the sidewalk. "Where are we going?" The warm breeze brushed against your body as you continued to walk. "You'll see." Was all he said in response.

"By the way, you're very pretty." For a little period, you were speechless, not expecting akaashi to say anything like that to you. "I— oh.. Thank you," you stammered a little. "You—you look prett—I mean not pretty! Handsome, you look handsome." Waving your hands in front of you, you sputtered. "Thank you," Akaashi said with a chuckle.

You both finally arrived at a a restaurant. You smiled knowing this was one of the restaurants you wanted to try out ever since you moved to toyko, you just never had time to. Akaashi was talking to the lady in front. "All right, please follow me this way." The lady smiled, escorting you and Akaashi to your seats. "Your server will be here shortly," She bowed slightly and returned to the front.

"Uhm, I have to go to the bathroom real quick." You nodded signifying its okay, even though he didn't need to ask for your permission. Once he walked away you sighed and went on your phone, kinda overthinking all the possible outcomes that could happen right now.

You looked over at a figure approaching you, thinking it was akaashi, you sat down your phone and smiled. That smile soon disappeared once you realized it was just an old man. "Do you need anything?.." you shifted in your seat, clearly uncomfortable. "Actually yes! I would love to have your number." He winked at you, making you mentally throw up.

"Actually my phone died, sorry." You made an excuse hoping that he would go away. "That's no problem! Just write your number down!" You frowned wondering when was Akaashi coming back. "oh..  I forgot my number." You saw the man getting more angry, which made you even more uncomfortable. "Y/n? are you okay?" Akaashi finally made his way back, you sighed from relief. "You're a bitch anyways," he rolled your eyes and you looked him up and down.

"First of all, im a bitch for not letting you have my number? I don't know, seems like your more of a bitch than I am.." you scoffed, "Maybe that's why no one wants you, you're fucking delusional." The man must've struck a nerve because you weren't one to stand up for yourself, you didn't really care what anyone said to you. But being called a bitch over something that wasn't even bitch like just pushed you off edge.

"You can go now, whats your point in being here? You clearly made her uncomfortable." Akaashi stood in front of the man who wore an annoying look on his face. Thankfully the man finally left you both alone and walked away. "I'm sorry that happened," Akaashi sat back down. "No it's okay! You cant really control when you need to use the bathroom." You nervously laughed.

"No it's not okay. No girl should experience that, especially you." Akaashi looked at you, all you did was stare at him, smiling softly.

"Thank you, Akaashi."

____________________________

The way this chapter was so difficult to write
for me 😭😭 Idek why I just couldn't
write it out properly

Anyways Thank you for reading!
Have a good day/evening/night
when ever you see this!
<333