Info About The Story

I thought I'd add this before a continue the story so you guys will understand this story more. I should've done this first oops.

—————————

About universe
-the world became dark, dry, and scarce years after Sarah, Pete, Millie, and Oswald disappeared. No one knows why.
-no rain has fallen for years
-no one has seen the sun in years
-people disappear mysteriously for unknown reasons all the time
-the date is 2027-28, (from our time, 2021)
-people are put into different categories and jobs in the camps
-every Fazbear Frights character would be in this AU, dead or alive. (Quote xD)

—————————

About the categories:

Survivors: the side characters and the characters that ended up living at the end of their stories are put into this category. In this category, they survive in camps, each person with a different role. Scavengers, inventors, cooks, gardeners, medics, and ghost hunters. Scavengers have assigned resources for them to collect. Cooks have to make anything they can with the stuff that the scavengers bring back. Inventors create tools, gears, utensils, anything that the camp would need. Medics take care of the campers, scavengers of course bringing them the medical resources they need. Gardeners grow food and plants. And ghost hunters hunt ghosts, mostly Abby and Dylan who are searching for their friends who have mysteriously disappeared years ago.

Characters in the survivor's category:
-Millie's Grandpa (inventor)
-Chuck Dinglewood (inventor)
-Hazel (assistant inventor)
-The Beautifuls (scavengers)
-Mason Blair (cook)
-Abby (ghost hunter)
-Dylan (ghost hunter)
-Oscar (assistant medic)
-Oswald's mother (medic)(idk her name)
-Greg (assistant gardener)
-Audrey Dinglewood (gardener)

Ghosts: the characters, most protagonists, that have died are put into this category. They have to live as lonely and scared spirits, regretting their decisions from before they died and wishing and hoping for change for all eternity now.

Characters in the ghost category:
-Pete Dinglewood
-Sarah
-Millie Fitzsimmons
-Oswald

Villains: the antagonists of all the stories are put into this category, where they roam, are happy about what they've done, or are broken down somewhere. They don't attack unless they feel threatened. They feel powerful, although most of them are made of breakable metal.

Characters in the villain category:
-Eleanor
-Funtime Freddy
-Spring Bonnie (I call it)
-Ballora
-Foxy
-Fetch
-Ella
-Golden Freddy

—————————

About the ghosts:

•they can have a certain type of emotion they're associated with, like Sarah's main emotion would be sad, millies would be regretful, and Pete's would be angry. In my opinion anyways.

•they can have, "malfunctions". Seeing how Millie's head is stitched, it can detach from time to time at random, making her have to restitch it. And Sarah's malfunction would be like a robot breaking down, glitching and everything, not sure about Pete right now. ( Pete's malfunction would be that he loses vision in his only eye, unable to see his surroundings. Idea by: Raylee854)

•they can either walk on two feet or float whenever they want.

•they can make themselves visible and invisible whenever they want or need to.
•they don't exactly have abilities unless I can think of any.

•using too much of their emotions, mostly anger, can trigger them a breakdown mode, kinda like a recharge, but Millie would collapse and head would fall off, laying there, and Sarah would glitch and collapse as well, and Pete would do the same if they use too much of their anger emotions. I don't know if that makes sense, the sims have got me ideas.
•and lastly they can SCREAM. Sarah's scream would-be mechanic, rusty, hoarse. Millies would be like those ghost screams from movies, and Pete's would be like a roar. (Idek)

—————————

This would have to be the most creative idea I've done in a looooong time.

I might add more info to this when I think of any shortly. (Ideas are still appreciated!)

Don't rush me please, it takes a while for me to be motivated, especially for a story like this. So if I disappear, it means I'm having some thinking time.

And hate would not help by the way. This makes me happy and sane. That's why I write nonsense all the time.

I hope you guys will enjoy this story! <3