The Phone Call ~ Chapter 1

Hailey's P.O.V

I look at Jay thinking of how to tell him how I feel. I finally have courage to speak even though I don't know how it will end. "I think we should get married." I say looking in his eyes. When he doesn't respond I talk again. "I'm serious lets get married." I felt a heavy weight get lifted off my shoulders once I said that. He looks at me and lightly grabs my arms. I wait there waiting for him to respond but then one of our phones starts ringing.

Jay's P.O.V

I stand there in front of Hailey wondering what's wrong. When she suggested we get married I was shocked we only been dating a few months. Before I get a chance to respond I hear a phone ring. We both check ours and notice its mine. When I see the caller ID I saw that it was a out of state number. I walk outside of the apartment and answer. 

Hailey's P.O.V 

When Jay walked out of the apartment I knew it was something important. I stood there waiting and wondering about Kim. When he walked back in and grabbed his keys I knew it was really serious. "Is everything ok?" ''Was that about her?" I ask him talking fast. "Everything is fine and it wasn't about burgess I'll tell you later." After he said that he hurried out of the apartment and to his car. I went to the bedroom changed into pajamas and turned on the tv waiting for Jay to get back home.

Jay's P.O.V.

I drove to the place the person on the phone told me to meet them. When I get there the place is dark but I can see another car there. When I get out I realize that its an old abandoned building right across from where Erin used to live and 15 minutes away from her favorite restaurant also 10 minutes away from my old apartment.  I can see someone walking towards me. "Jay I didn't think you would come." I hear a familiar voice say. It takes me a minute but then I realize who it is. "Erin??" I ask shocked