The Phone Call ~ Chapter 3

Jay's P.O.V 

When we get back to the apartment I show Erin the guest bedroom and help her unpack her things. "Thanks for helping me" She says with a tired smile. "Anytime. Just get some sleep we can talk more in the morning." I smile at her then close her bedroom door. When I walk into the living room I see Hailey asleep on the couch. I pick Hailey up and carry her to our room and lay next to her falling asleep. 

Erin's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning and look at the clock on the bedside table that reads 5:45 AM. I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to start coffee when I hear someone else awake. I turn around and see that Jay is awake. "Morning." I say tiredly. "Morning." He says with a smile and gets a coffee cup.  "How did you sleep?" I ask. "Good, I just thought about us all night." He says while pouring hot water in his cup and taking a sip. "Geez Lindsay did New York make you forget how to make coffee this tastes plain." I laugh. "That's because you drank hot water." "Well that explains the plain taste." He laughs. "I missed this." He says . "I did too." I say while smiling. 

Hailey's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of Jay laughing so I walk out to the kitchen and see him and some girl who has her back turned to me. Jay sees me and walks over hugging me. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "Good, but whos that in our kitchen?" I ask. "Remember Erin?" "A little, me and her were partners for a day then she left." I say. "Well she's back and I'm letting her stay here for a while." He says. I pull him to the bedroom. "What were you thinking when you did that?" I ask him shouting a little. "I was just being nice to her after all she was my partner and friend." He says with anger in his eyes. "You don't know what this could mean for us... our relationship." I say with anger and sadness.  He hugs me. "Nothing will happen to us. I promise." He says. I lay my head on him. "I'm sorry for overreacting." "It's ok. I love you." "I love you too." I say smiling.