✨🖕 William×Michael🖕✨

⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️
Necrophilia my beloved 🤩
Incest is poggers 👁️👅👁️
No consent :'( (Because William ded)
Smut
Angst-(ish)
Mentions of blood and death
Bad words
Cursed confirmed
FNAF ruined (you're welcome)
My horrible grammar will never be gone

Top: William
Power Bottom: Michael

Requested?: YESSSS SIRRRRRR BY PaintWasTaken  BESTIE THIS FOR YOU hope it's cursed as you wanted :]

(These events happening when C.C, Elizabeth, and William's wife were dead)

READER'S POV
Michael and William were both still devastated about their families death. Seeing one by one each of them die so tragically. Seeing C.C getting his head bit off because of Michael and seeing Elizabeth go missing then found in Circus Baby body. Finally seeing William's wife get into a car crash and didn't make it. Tho these weren't the only deaths William to cope with his families death killed kids six to be exact.

Yet nobody suspected him well yet of course, Michael in the other hand just stayed in his room for most of the day crying and blaming himself for these deaths. But today Michael felt better and decided to check on his dad to make sure that he was okay. As he stood up and opened the door he heard noises, it was laughing.... Michael went out to see why his dad was laughing he wasn't expecting to see his dad covered in someone elses blood.

Michael should've been scared or even terrified but key word 'should've' but he wasn't Michael found it attractive for some reason. Michael just stood there admiring his father covered in blood and seeing him clean his knife. When Michael stopped looking at William he began to decide to confront him or act like he didn't see anything.

He thought about it and if he did confront him he would've been dead meat. So he decided to keep his mouth shut for the sake of his life. But he still wanted to see who William murdered and why he would want to. So he had a plan he was going to follow his dad to work to see what he does and if he finds any suspects. And so his plan began......

MICHAEL POV
The next day I began my plan I changed into black clothing so it would be harder for him to recognize and see that it was me. I hoped in the back of his car before he got into his car so I could get a ride. A few hours passed and I hear the car door opening.

I see my dad get into the car and blast his awful taste of music in his car. (That's the true crime right there) So for 10-15 minutes I had to listen to some ear bleeding music. Finally when we got there he got out of his car and I let him go outside so the place was clear.

I get out of my dad's car and sneak my way into Freddy Fazbear pizzeria. I hid close but far enough so he can't see me. Nothing out of the ordinary happened until I hear a sound like kids laughing. I see my dad stand up so I decided to follow him from far. My eyes went dull when I saw six ghost children surrounding my dad. "Why did you kill is William!?" Said one of the ghost children "so that's who he killed" I thought to myself.

I see my dad go into this bunny costume and I thought he was safe but then a hear this creaking sound. And then see my dad get completely crushed by the bunny costume crying for help instead of helping him I froze (pussy). I saw the ghost children smile and then disappear I run to my dad crying. "I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!" I cry.

I  began to take off the bunny costume from him and before I could call the hospital I got a strange feeling in my stomach while looking at my dad's corpse it wasn't sadness, it wasn't disgusted, it was lust. Was I feeling horny at my dad's dead body?

(Smut warning I guess)

So instead of calling the cops I began to strip naked. (Bestie really went from crying to wanting to have sex 😩✋ that's a full 360°) I took off my dad's bloody ripped clothing off of him and blush at my dad's large Penis. I began to put three fingers in my mouth to coat them in my saliva. I put one finger in my hole slowly and started moving it.

It felt weird yet good at the same time so I added a second finger. I started to feel pain but in a good way. I added the third finger in and moved it faster, I felt pleasure and I was about to cum but I stopped myself and took out my fingers. I went to my dad's corpse and grabbed his penis, I began to put it on my mouth to coat it with saliva.

When I was finished I go on top of my dad and grab his decaying dick. I slowly started to get on my dad's penis and I grabbed on his bleeding shoulders. When. i got use to his cock I started to move faster faster. (The ghost children getting a show rn) I started moaning really loudly. The walls even gave some echos of the sounds I was making.

I felt my lower area get hotter and hotter each time I bounce. My orgasm was starting to get close so I went faster. A few minutes later I came onto my dad's dead face. When I started to stand up I felt and heard something crack under me. I quickly look under me and see my dad's cock got broken off and stuck inside of me.

I decided to keep it inside to always feel pleasure and to always have something to remember him with. So I hurried to put on my clothes and went home.

                     THE END

YUHHHH LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO  HOPE YOU HAPPY BESTIE. AND THESE ONESHOT ARE THE MOST I HAVE WRITTEN EVER IN MY LIFE. I decided to add the end because I thought it wasn't cursed enough :]

Bye besties :]

Total words: 1045