🖕Twilight×Mordecai🖕

⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️

Angst
Kissing (a bit)
Horrible grammar
Sad 🥺
Is crying a warning-? (Fuck it, it is now)
Cuss words

Requested:JohnDoeSimp. Here ya go hope you cry because it's so sad

Summery: They wanted to pretend that airplanes in the night sky were like shooting starts. But they couldn't get their wish right now 👉🥺👈

READER'S POV

Once Mordecai and Twilight were dating in secret because they weren't ready to show their parents. But soon their life would completely change and when their parents found out they were pissed.

Theirs lives were different then others in their part of the world it was considered illegal for talking birds to date a magical unicorn because of old wars and agreements.

Tho Mordecai and Twilight couldn't resist their love for each other the bond they had nobody couldn't break. Well is what they thought of course there's always something in the world to pull you back of your best life.

And in Mordecai's and Twilight's life it was their parents they were very strict sending them to privet school specifically so these types of things don't happen. But once Mordecai and Twilight decided to skip school at the same day and just go for a walk.

They bounced into each other in the park they both fell in love in first site and they both began talking. Soon they both began dating and they had to skip school more just for them to meet up in the same park.

They didn't think about any consequences bit they were very aware of this rule that's why they kept it a secret from everyone even Rigby Mordecai's best friend since they were little because they couldn't trust anyone else except each other with this relationship.

You might be wondering how their parents found out well they were noticing how their kids began coming home late a lot and there were lipstick and hickey's on them as well. Also how they kept getting calls of their kids missing school.

But what gave it away was all they pictures they had of each other the parents decided not look in their phones finding pictures of the other. The parents are furious and decided to confront the other parent.

"YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DATE HIM/HER!" Said each other's parents. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO BOARDING SCHOOL UNTIL YOU LEARN TO BEHAVE" said both parents in an angry tone.

Their parents began fighting each other and blaming one another of the relationship. When they were fighting Mordecai and Twilight decided to run away. They didn't know where but they just needed somewhere their live wouldn't be prohibited.

They ran and ran trying to escape to be together and nobody telling them how to live their life. They saw a train and decided to ride it in secret because they were poor pieces of shit.(remind me of someone. Oh yeah! Reminds me of you 😁)

When they succeeded on riding the train for free they were taken to the big city they both thought it was perfect to run away to here. Nobody knows who they are and they couldn't tell them what to do.

They decided to enjoy the rest of their day up on a cliff to enjoy their day. It soon began to become dark and they looked at the stars and they both began making a song they lyrics went. "Could be pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting starts?" "I could really use a wish right now. Wish right now. Wish right now"

The moon was a complete circle the stars were visible and they enjoyed looking at them. It seemed like the time went so fast it was just like it was night and a few minutes later day. Tho they decided to start they new life the first step is to find a place to stay.

They didn't have any money so they couldn't even rent a small apartment so they had to be homeless for a while until they could afford a place to rent or live at. They both decided to apply for jobs so they could get at least some money for food.

But it seems ever single job interview they had they kept getting rejected and rejected it was getting frustrating. They couldn't afford any food so they started begging for money. "Just get a fucking job" said one of the people walking by them.

They never felt a reason to murder someone as they felt right now. (Same I would've slapped them or at least make a snarky reply) They shook it off tho because they had more important things to worry about.

They finally received one dollar which mean Thur could buy a small piece of food like a chocolate bar but there was a problem. Who was going to eat the chocolate? They began fighting over a simple chocolate.

It began to also get physically hurtful for a chocolate until a random stranger went to them said "Yo! Dumbasses just fucking share the chocolate half and half it's not that hard for a solution!"

It was actually a smart idea so they decided to share the chocolate it left their stomachs still hungry but still have something to survive off of. Tho arguments kept happening with one another.

It seems like this relationship was going downhill to the toxic side and after years of fighting they broke up. They both seemed heart broken but of course their petty side wouldn't admit to that. So they both went their separate lives.

Many years later they stumbled each other in the same part they first meet. Tho something was different they both seemed to have families of their own. They had to admit tho both of them weren't happy with their family but couldn't just leave them.

So the waved their hellos but never had a complete conversation with one another. So it seems like their wish never came true.

THE END

LESHHHH GOOOO I FINISHED THIS IN ONE DAY ANYTHING FOR LORD PHIL IDGAF ABOUT HOW LATE IT IS IT'S WORTH IT IF IT'S FOR THE ALL MIGHTY PHIL NOW FOLLOW LORD PHIL OR I'LL MAKE YOU WISH THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS

Peace out besties 🙄☝️

Total words: 1060