✨Linguini×Remy✨

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️
Public sex
Overstimulation
Praise
Begging
Alternatives for Lube
Horrible grammar
Bad words
Family friendly movie no more

Summery: Linguini had a argument with the rat. Someone came in so he shoved the rat in his pants in a panic. Then they fuck while cooking in the kitchen. Idk just read it you'll understand.

They are switches you will see why later :]

Requested: Na13Me enjoy

(Ratatouille is one of the movies I can watch multiple times and not get bored of it and also Remy is the rat)

LINGUINI'S POV

It's been a while since I've met the rat that helps me cook and actually survive. But the thing that pisses me off about him is that he keeps thinking he's the person in charge.

Which is a complete lie because without me he wouldn't be able to do anything! He would be useless rat without me these fights get really annoying because I feel I'm going crazy yelling at a rat that can only look away from me with a angry expression.

Whenever he does that I just want to throw him into a wall run him over with my bicycle drown him in the ocean choke him with my dic-. WHAT HELL NO WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME HE'S A FUCKING RAT. (I like rats just ask my friends 🥴)

I began to blush of embarrassment but remembered that I had work today and I'm going to be late so I snatch the rat and put on my uniform. I put the rat inside of my hat and got on my bicycle and began quickly peddling to the restaurant.

I hurried to the back and entered I was panting like a dog and the other workers were looking at me which was making matters worse. But I had to continue so I wouldn't get in trouble and began making some soup.

But like always the rat and started to get mad at each other and when everyone left I took him out and began yelling at him. The rat began bitting me which hurt a bit but it mostly felt uncomfortable.

It's been getting annoying and I just dangled him on too of the boiling hot soup like a threat yo drop him in it. The rat is smart and understood what I meant because he tried to escape my grip without falling in the soup.

He successfully escaped my grip and tried to run away I quickly chase for him around the kitchen. When I was able to catch him we kept squirming trying to escape but I'm letting that happen again.

When I was yelling at the rat again I heard someone about to come in I panicked because I don't have my hat since I took it off so I call yell at the rat. I started looking around everywhere and my brain couldn't process anything.

My brain like the rest of my body was panicking and I just shoved the rat inside if pants and underwear in a hurry. This was the only idea that game I had in my mind.

(SMUT WARNING)

I quickly go to my place and pretend like I'm cutting things the woman came close to me and looked at me up and down and smirked. She mumbled "damn I didn't know you were packing" I blushed at the comment.

My anxiety began rising and I became awkward at of no where let out a yelp. That piece of crap had bit my dick! I'm going to kill that rat "well the other workers left and I will be doing the same so if you could do the last few orders that would be amazing" said the woman

I just nodded my head I wanted her to leave quickly as possible. When the girl left I let out a huge sigh and then I stiffened when I felt my dick get small licks and being held with small paws. I took out the rat and looked him straight in the eyes.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING I CAN'T DO THIS AT WORK. My dick got hard at the imagine of the rat on my dick and I looked at the soup I knew the recipe by making it many times I let out a sigh and turn the heat down of the soup.

You fucking asked for this rat when they soup cooled a bit I dipped my fingers in it and position my fingers near the rats hole. I pushed a finger in I liked seeing the rat squirm from just one finger but I wanted this quickly so I prepped him very fast.

I pulled off my pants enough so my cock showed and I grabbed more soup to use as lube and out some on my cock. It was a bit worm which felt nice on my dick I put the rat on my cock and pushed him in I groan at the feeling.

I see the rat push himself more in and then out so it was like a Fleshlight but it moves but itself which was awesome. What we did was I made the rest of the orders whole the rat was fucking himself with my dick.

It took all my strength to not start fucking him senselessly but I started to feel my orgasm coming up and and I wanted to finish quickly and I grabbed that rat and began fucking it with no mercy until a came.

I saw the time and the works break was over which means they are coming here any minute so I pull the rat out and put it back in my pants so nobody will notice him. Everyone began coming through the doors and quickly went to working.

I was going to do the same until I felt something crawling up my ass. And it started to make my knees weak the rat kept moving a lot it was too much because I came just a few moments ago the overstimulation was getting to me and my whole body was sensitive.

I came again and I saw my pants were getting stained I panicked and I saw the soup and so what I did was grab the soup and pour it on my stomach area and yelled. Everyone saw how the soup spilled and a quickly ran to make it look like I accidentally dropped soup and myself.

THE END

LETS FUCKING GO I WANTED TO THANK Flaminghotjuice FOR TELLING MY ASS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GET MY ASS TI WRITING AND HOW THE HELL DO I HAVE 500+ READS IT'S JUST BEEN A MONTH

Peace out besties 🙄☝️

Total words: 1,118