✨Green m&m×Brown m&m✨

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Sex
How they put the brownie in the m&m
Horrible grammar
Chocolate cum?
Masochist m&m?
M&m with legs
Swearing

Top: Brown m&m
Bottom: green m&m

(Don't like this? Then just fuck off)

Request: dream_simp1234 I love you so please enjoy

Summery: You walk into a m&m factory with little human-ish m&m's you decide to watch but two m&m's had different plans and used one of machines to have some fun. You watch because you too shocked to move but at least free porn tasty porn am I right.

READER'S POV

Have you ever wondered how to they fit the brownie in the m&m? No? Neither have I but fuck if you read this you will discover the truth. All the evil behind the brand m&m and the kinky parts of the brand.

You enter the factory it wasn't as you were expecting it looked like a torcher chamber. There was multiple huge machines that look like drills and m&m people panicking. There is supposed to be a new m&m flavor which was brownie.

This place seems suspicious and when you try to leave the door slams shut and it says on top "leaving hours 6pm" it was 3:47pm it seems like you have to wait until it's leaving time. You decide to look around.

You discovered future flavors they were thinking about and found the part of the factory where they made brownie m&m's. You decide to stay starting to get curious of how they made brownie m&m's.

You sit down on the floor getting ready to see your little show a few minutes later the machines turned on and they were about to get to work. You hear faint crying what the hell is happening?

You see m&m's tied up and faced upside down so like a hand stand and the machines that looks like a drill started to spin and go up and down. You see a m&m get positioned Infront of the machine crying.

The machine penetrated the m&m making a hole and then it started getting filled with brownie then the home was covered with chocolate. What the fuck did you just watch?

You sit there contemplating life and what choices lead up to this moment wanting to bleach your eyes out or just rip them out. You will never forget this moment for the rest your life and not ever eat a m&m.

The time is 4:30pm you are still staying there listening to the cries and begs of m&m's and then you hide when you heard someone enter the same room. It was two m&m that's weird aren't they supposed to be getting packeted?

They seem to stop the machine and move the m&m's to a different room what the hell are they doing over there. You take s closer look and you see that one of the m&m's have a chocolate penis.

              SMUT WARNING

The two m&m start to making out and lay on the where the machines are. Going fucking ham like if there isn't no tomorrow which could be true they will get eaten one day so pop off.

You hear the machines turning on and you see the green m&m goes under the machine and it looks like the brown m&m has control of the machines were they in charge of this factory if so that's sickening.

The green m&m is in the same position as like the m&m's use to be. The brown m&m pushes a button on the control and you see it going down slowly making a hole bit way slower then what it use to be doing.

Surprisingly the green m&m was enjoying the pain that masochist bitch the hole started to become deeper and deeper and you hear a moan. WHAT THE FUCK THEY EVEN MOAN WHAT'S WRONG THIS HELL OF A FACTORY!?

You keep hearing moans coming out but then you hear the machine and moans stop. Have they finally finished? You look up to see and you see them kissing again oh god they are still going.

You see them lay on the floor and the brown m&m is positioning herself to the green m&m. HOLY SHIT ARE THEY GOING TO FUCK!? Curiosity cought the best of you and you decide to watch.

You see the chocolate dick enter and pure moaning came out this is enough to make a grown man cry. (Yes I watch the cloudy with a chance of meatballs and it is a reference so what)

You hear now of them yell "CUMMING!!!" and you stare and chocolate began to drizzle next to them. HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE THEY CUM CHOCOLATE. You feel like vomiting after discovering that.

Worse thing is they are still going at it round after round none stop. Hearing these sounds you feel like passing out you just want it to stop. Running away wouldn't help because already so light headed you're going to pass out and it's still not 6pm.

You just have to bear the sounds until it's 6 you try to tune them out but the sounds were too loud finally you hear them leaving you pop out and see s huge puddle of chocolate that's disturbing.

It's finally 6 you leave there immediately and you lock yourself in your room for weeks just trying to forget about the incident. No luck but you decided to try to shake it off and go outside.

You see your friends and you see them eating one of them eating brownie m&m's and another friend eating chocolate yep now is the time to delete yourself out of existence.

You start yelling aggressively your friends stare at you then out of nowhere you just *poof* you disappeared out if existence finally peace with life and you are happy you're gone

                   THE END

I FINISHED ONE IN TIME LESHH GOOO I DON'T CARE IF I FINISHED LAST MINUTE ON A SUNDAY I WILL POST THIS ON MONDAY WHEN I WAKE UP BECAUSE I WILL SHOWER AFTER WRITING THIS SHIT

Peace out beshies 🙄☝️

Total words: 1049