✨👁️Sven×Kristoff👁️✨

⚠️ WARNINGS⚠️
Smut
✨Bestiality✨
Frozen is shooketh
Bad words :/
Horrible grammar
Idk death because poggers
No prep because Kristoff a gangsta
Overstimulation because yes

Top: Sven (reindeer)
Bottom: Kristoff (human)

REQUESTED: JohnDoeSimp ENJOY MF BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR IT :]

Summery: they get lost bla bla they fuck to keep warm and Kristoff dies like Kenneth Pinyan and Sven dies because he got shot.

(The events happened before they met Anna and Elsa and if they never met after)

READER'S POV
Sven and Kristoff have been good some even say great friends since childhood. They were inseparable wherever one went the other followed. Kristoff worked in the ice business which was rough in the winters but it's the only job able for him.

Sven would always watch from afar because if he got caught by the other workers would murder him and use his skin as leather. Sven always admired Kristoff but couldn't say anything but he was glad that Kristoff would try to make a voice for him.

So back to Kristoff his job was to cut ice from the ground and deliver it. Kristoff while cutting ice was thinking about Sven he still wasn't sure if he liked Sven like a friend or more.

He knows it sounds weird falling in a love with an animal but in Kristoff's eyes he saw Sven as more than s stupid animal he saw a friend that always stook with him like no other human would do for him. His thoughts disappeared as he heard someone else's conversation.

"Hey did you know that if you're cold have sex it will warm up your body" said the first guy "well I've been cold these past days better get the bitches out then" chuckled the second guy. "i don't have any bitches" said the reader They both guys began laughing while doing their work. While the reader goes to cry in the corner. (I had to call y'all horny mfs out)

"Weird" thought Kristoff to himself while he continued with his job. After s few hours of cutting ice they all decided it was enough for now. Now Kristoff's job was to deliver some of the ice. Kristoff loaded the ice and attached it to Sven and got on top of Sven to get ready.

Sven when given the signal began moving in a quick pace but also making sure not to drop the ice. Their destination was to Big summer blow out.

When they arrived at place they placed a small-ish tent close to it.
Because their plan was to stay there for the night. When Kristoff inside he went to buy carrots, rope, and boots. "You don't have enough money" said the guy in the cash register when he said that a girl came in.

Snow all over her trying to buy a dress and boots. "Where are you going?" Said the girl "nowhere to your concern" said Kristoff. "Wow rude" responded the girl. Kristoff decided to only buy carrots for Sven and left. Kristoff went inside the tent where Sven wsd and he gave Sven a carrot.

All of the sudden the same girl went in. "You going to tell me where your going because I need your help!" Said the girl "fuck off" said Kristoff while flipping her off "fine!" The girl left. He saw the guy from the cash register come out and tell them that they weren't allowed to sleep there.

Sven and Kristoff had to find a new place now. So he got on top of Sven and gave him the signal. But when he did Sven went to fast and they crashed into the snow. When that happened to their tent flew away so they were alone and come cold.
Pp
(SMUT WARNING I GUESS)

A few minutes later of being cold the words of they guys conversation came up in Kristoff's mind. He didn't like the fact that if they did have sex it would be with a reindeer. But it was this or being frozen to death so Kristoff tried to explain to Sven about it and Sven couldn't say anything but he gave a nod.

Kristoff took off his clothing and shivered at the cold breeze. He kept on his shoes and gloves do when he gets on his knees he won't be that cold. Sven watched getting his penis hard and ready for sex.

Kristoff got onto his knees hiss ass facing Sven. "Alright just don't think it's me Sven think it's like a female reindeer" said Kristoff. Sven just got closer to Kristoff and put one of his hooves on top of Kristoff's right hand and puts his other hoove on his left hand.

Sven was on top of Kristoff like doggy style so Sven's penis was positioned at Kristoff's un-used hole. Sven slowly entered his cock into the other arsehole. When he entered completely he waited a bit to get Kristoff use to the size.

When Kristoff got use to Sven's animal cock Sven began moving rather to quickly but Kristoff didn't complain. Sven got too much into and started going at a godly pace. "Sven! Slow DoWn!!!!" Said Kristoff feeling too much pain than pleasure. But Sven was too far gone and kept his pace and even went faster if that was possible.

Kristoff came too many times to count before Sven could even cum once the overstimulation was becoming too much for Kristoff his mind went hazy. Hours later of Sven still not coming Sven hot kind of mad and began going deeper and deeper into Kristoff to get his release.

But before he could just like Kenneth Pinyan died so did Kristoff. (If you don't know Kenneth Pinyan died because a horse dick was too big and penetration one of his organs so I decided that Kristoff will have the same death just instead with a reindeer.)

Sven saw what he did and quickly left the scene of the crime but before he could get far away he got shot from some hunters in the woods. Sven slowly bleed out and when the hunters came they took his head to hang up.

THE END

YUHHHHH LET'S GOOOOOO I LOVE Kenneth Pinyan HE'S MY FUCKING IDOL

Peace out besties

Total words: 1047