✨Luca×Alberto✨

⚠️Warnings ⚠️
Smut
Minor×minor
Sex on sand
Horrible grammar
Me watching the movie to understand who they are
Curse words
Masochist Luca?

Requested:wellthatisgay enjoy because no refunds :]

Summery: Luca learned how to walk and a few basic things about the human world thanks to Alberto but Alberto wanted to show Luca one more human thing before he goes back to the water.

Top: Alberto
Bottom: Luca

(Just discovered that they aren't 9 year old 💀)

LUCAS POV
I was swimming up to the surface because this kid named Alberto is helping me go to the surface so I won't be sent to the deepest parts of the sea. When I met Alberto the had a connection instantly like a spark.

When I made it to the surface it looked beautiful the sky was a light blue and there were clouds. When I turned around I see a lot of sand which I thought meant where the human world begins.

I swam close to the sand and crawled out of the water. My whole body began feeling tingly and saw my scales and green skin to fade into human flesh. I began freaking out seeing my body change into a hideous human.

While I was yelling about my body changing this human began walking towards me and said "first time?" I look up and see a boy who looks similar to Alberto to I mumble the words "A-Alberto?" "The one and only" he replies in his confident tone.

"So let me teach you the basics about the human world!" He said to me energetically. "Here let me show you how to walk! So what you do is try standing on your feet and balance yourself......." He began teaching me how to walk. (I'm fucking lazy and not explain how to walk because I'm still working on that)

I would say the humans basic things were confusing how to walk, to wash, clothes, ect. Tho Alberto made it seem easy it made me think he was a expert at this! I don't know why but I found this attractive how he explained things with his commanding yet calming voice.

A few hours later of learning about the human world it turned dark and Alberto told be that those white dots in the sky are fishes. I didn't get how fishes would be so high up there and we're all the way down here. (Stars we talking about stars here)

But I couldn't really day anything because I don't know anything about the human world so he could be right or maybe he miss heard information. It didn't matter because he always seemed confident with his answers and made it seem so believable.

"I should head back home my mom and dad would be wondering where I went" I said in a sad tone not wanting to leave Alberto. "Awww can I at least take you to the beach do we can say goodbye" said Alberto him also not wanting me to leave.

I nodded my head and we began walking to the beach where we started at. We waved goodbye and when I was about to leave I stopped and ran to Alberto to give him a hug. We stayed there for a while until....

          (SMUT WARNING)

READER'S POV

Luca and Alberto look at each other and didn't say anything and both leaned in for a kiss. (They don't have socks on 😔) The kid felt amazing for the two but slowly got more intimate and needy.

"I think I can show you one more human thing before you go" said Alberto with a smirk. Luca was a bit confused but agreed because he wanted more time with Alberto. Alberto grabbed Lucas and made him lay down in the sand.

He grabs Luca's thighs and pulls him closer and they started to make out well mostly Alberto and Luca was trying to copy Alberto. Somewhere between the long kissed their clothing was taken off. Luca was already a mess yet the fun has just begun.

Alberto grabbed three of his fingers and put them in front of Luca's mouth. Luca just looked at them confused until he heard Alberto say "suck" he tried his best to coat them in his saliva he doesn't know why but his lower area felt burning hot.

When Alberto thought it was enough he put one of the fingers in Luca's hole. "A-argh!" Said Luca feeling a burning sensation (why the hell do I think about a pirate when I wrote that) when Luca got use to the sensation Alberto added the other two starting to get impaction.

Luca winced at the pain he feeling but it soon turned into pleasure. Alberto moved his fingers and Luca didn't seem effected by it tho his dick wouldn't say the say Luca's dick was twitching a crazy amount meaning he was close.

Alberto stopped when he noticed and took out his fingers. "This might hurt" he said whole positioning himself to Luca's hole. Luca thought it would feel like the fingers and thought he could handle the pain oh bit he was wrong.

Alberto just shoved all his cock in because he couldn't take it anymore. Luca began sobbing a bit feeling a lot of pain Alberto in the other hand felt amazing his cock being inside somewhere tight and warm he began moving when he let Luca adjust for a bit.

A few minutes later tho Alberto wasn't holding back going fucking crazy on Luca orgasm after orgasm non stop. Luca felt full and overstimulated it hurts so bad yet felt so good. It was pitched dark when Alberto got tired out.

Luca felt like he was going to pass out but remembered he had to go back home. Alberto helped Luca stand up and go to the water he insisted to help he him go home but Luca declined because he didn't want his parents to drag Alberto I to this problem.

Luca limply swam the way home got yelled at by his parents to tired to care and just wanted to sleep. He wasn't able to walk or swim for a week but Luca says it's worth it.

                 THE END

HELL YA LESHHH GO FOLLOW wellthatisgay  BECAUSE YES I HAVE NO DIGNITY THAT I SHOWED ALMOST ALL MY FRIENDS THIS BOOK SOME OF THEM RUN AWAY FROM ME I'M LOOKING AT YOU WENDY

(I was supposed to send this yesterday but Wattpad was being a bitch and didn't lete so look at me trying to post it at 7:28 am before I go somewhere)

Peace out besties 🙄☝️

Total words: 1111