✨Robin×Cooler Robin✨

Hey everyone so let's just pretend I never forgot about this. I have no excuse I just haven't done anything. But guess what THIS BITCH AIN'T SINGLE ANYMORE SOMEONE ACTUALLY LOVES MY HORNY ASS. I'll just never tell her I made this book.

I don't remembered who requested this I think it was _Im_Gay_For_Girls_ like months ago 🧍so uh ye I'm too lazy to do warnings what is there to be worried of it's sex.

Robin's pov

I wake up tied up with my idiots of teammates in a dark room. It seems like nobody else is here so I struggle to escape. I heard a deep a chuckle from the darkness. A shiver sent down my spine when I heard the laugh.

I asked who's there thinking I probably won't get a response. "Robin. Names Robin" said the mysterious man. A way to make it more awkward I say "oh that funny we both have the same name! Isn't that weird?"

It goes quiet I got worried but then I hear footsteps going closer. "It seems we have more than just the same name...." Before I could ask this man comes out of the shadows.

I was amazed it looked like me! But...but hotter. Wait wtf I thought to myself am I falling in love with myself. Especially I'm not gay I like Starfire she's pretty but Robin he's something else.

Cooler Robin's pov

I act in charge to hide the fact of my heart beating rapidly at the sight of my cuter self. Seeing how his lips quiver from just my voice is such a turn on.

I haven't felt like this even if Starfire  well it's obvious the only person good enough for me is myself. It makes sense to like myself but having sexual thoughts isn't normal. What is wrong with me? It's like having sex in the mirror you get more turned on by looking at yourself being be a mess.

NO! It's nothing like that! C'mon what's a way to convince myself to have sex with me. Think! What would I would say yes to have sex with myself. I start mumbling my ideas then one came to my mind we're from different dimensions I could make up a lie.

Some bullshit like if you want to save your group in this world pay are giving through intercourse? Hopefully other me is stupider and won't catch on.

Reader's pov

Robin was able to get out but before he could escape he was pinned by cooler Robin. Robin tried to hide his shameful flushed expression. Cooler Robin grabbed his face and learned for a kiss. Robin was startled and just froze not knowing what the fuck is happening.

"We're from different dimensions""In my world we have sex for payment" Cooler Robin said. Robin's heart was racing with thoughts maybe this is his chance to not be a virgin!

"Okay, so I just devils tango with you and me and my group free?" Says Robin and Cooler Robin agrees. "Fine then I'll do 'it' with you" Robin says with a embarrassed red face. Cooler Robin finds it adorable that Robin doesn't have the guts to say sex.

Cooler Robin drags them to a different room well say more like investigator room. No windows and little light Robin would be scared of this man if he wasn't full of lust. With the power of Wattpad logic their clothes disappeared.

Also with Wattpad logic Robin was already loose because he was horny a few hours ago.(I just want to prove that I'm not giving up. But this is taking longer to write than expected) Cooler Robin inserts his dick quickly trying not to get caught by anyone.

Cooler Robin uses his hand to cover Robin's mouth trying to keep the sounds muffled. Robin was in bliss and pain he didn't expect it to hurt so much. All those years of being a virgin and just now discovering what he was missing out on. Robin might not be able to ever stop.

Time seemed completely gone for the two of them not noticing how long it took them to climax. It's been hours and they thought they haven't been discovered. They decided to keep this going and exchanged numbers.

Teen Titans and Cooler Teen Titans pov

We were fighting each other but then heard muffled noises. They all ran to the sound and saw someone horrific they all ran crying and yelling in agony. Instead of fighting again they all decided to go to therapy together.

                             The End

Uhh yes I'm still alive shocker I know. I just decided to randomly continue don't expect me to do one every week anymore cause I now have a life. But I'll never stop until I regret all my life decisions change my name move to Alabama and have sex with a tree.

Bye mf  love y'all

Total words: 822