✨👁️Phil×Puffy👁️✨

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Smut
Swear words
Horrible grammar
Some fluff
IDFK sex.
Traumatization (you'll get it later)
Horn pulling?
Consent is sexy change my mind
Name kink? (Like getting turned on my hearing your name)

Requested: Im_a_fucking_dumbass here ya go beshie

(Finally something that isn't little kids and Phil has no wife in this because no)

Summery: Phil and Puffy meet of the first time and fell in love at first sight. Bla bla bla they talk about their problematic children and they decided to have sex to release steam. Let's just say a few people got traumatized that day.

PHIL'S POV

Love life was never my priority my first was taking care of kids well my favorites. But I found out I wasn't the only parent in the smp which made me feel better. I never officially met this woman but everyone says she seems kind.

It gave me encouragement to visit her house and actually meet this person. All these horrible events were running in my head it was stressful I have never over thought meeting a person. So why was I doing it now? I'm confusing myself.

I finally had enough courage to knock on this woman's door. I waited a few minutes but no response I started to think she wasn't home. I was about to leave in disappointed until I heard a sound of the door knob moving.

The door slowly opened and this gorgeous woman came out "Hello sir" the woman said oh god her voice is also beautiful. (Down bad Phil) When you look at this woman you can already tell she is sweet it was also a bit of a turn on. (Don't ask)

PUFFY'S POV

I open the door I wasn't expecting  a visitor today so I had to change in a hurry and then open the door. When I opened it I saw a handsome man that had wings and blonde hair (yes their Minecraft characters) I say my hello and try not to blush.

I let this man in my house and let him take a seat on my couch I didn't really have time to clean do I hope this doesn't him. "So what brings you here?" I say trying to start a conversation. "Oh! Yeah I came to visit because I heard there was another parent in the smp" said the man

"So I'm Puffy what's your name?" "My name is Philza Minecraft but you can call me Phil" We kept talking to each other minutes turned to hours while talking it felt nice talking to someone after all these wars that had been happening.

We started to talk about our children that we had in the smp and how much of a hassle the were. It soon hit midnight and it got dark and we were still talking about how stressful life was being.

I had an idea but I wasn't really sure how to put it without sounding embarrassing. "Hey how about we try to release some stress?" I say starting to blush uncontrollably I think he go or the hint because he began turning red.

"Are you sure you want to this now?" Said Phil nervously "what do you not want to do it if not it's fine we can just-" I was cut off with a kiss. It was soft and loving so I instantly kiss back.

            (SMUT WARNING)

(Still Puffy pov)

I was pushed back and landed on the couch we began kissing again slowly both getting annoyed of the slowness. We began undressing each other slowly trying to make to last bit quickly enough to not be annoyed.

"Just checking do you still want to do this" said Phil "oh god yes please Phil" I say wanting pleasure. It seems to blush harder when I say his name this with definitely be useful to know. (No I don't feel embarrassment while writing this if you're wondering)

When all out clothes were taken off Phil began leaving marks and I let out small whimpers and soft moans. I decided to keep repeating his name because he enjoys it maybe little too much but hey can't judge.

I feel his warm hands travel around my body and stopping at my horns they were sensitive and I loved the feeling I began begging for more. I started to softly pull my horns which was awesome and I kept asking for more.

I feel one of his hands travel to my pussy I feel his his fingers slowly rubbing it and teasing the entrance. I say his name multiple times still begging for him to just do it. "Phil! Phil! Please just put in the finger please Phil the teasing it's too muc-" I couldn't finish a sentence when he put his finger inside.

I began squirming and moaning a bit he soon added more fingers and moving them around getting me prepared. "Do have a condom or something?" He said I nod and tell him upstairs in the second room first drawer.

He nods and quickly goes to grab one he came back and opened the condom and put it on is cock. He goes back to the couch puts his cold near my vagina and he put his hands on my horns. "Ready?" I nod quickly

He inserts slow and he bottoms out when he pushes his entire p e n i s  inside I began moaning and my breath started to go all over the place trying to get use to the thing inside of me. I gave him a nod to continue.

And he began moving slowly at first until we got the hang of it and he started to go faster holding hard on horns while moving. I kept saying incoherent words and begs to keep going trying to get release.

I heard a faint click but I didn't pay much attention to it and kept focusing on the pleasure I was feeling but I had the feeling I we as being watched. Finally when we both came he panted trying to get our act back together.

READER'S POV

The faint click sound was the door opening when Phil's children came inside to check on Phil and why he isn't here. They watched in horror some quietly cried in traumatazion.

Phil and Puffy were calm until they heard a high pitch yell from a kid in a red and white shirt.

                    The end

I finished horay and I got some news I have to go to school now so that's sad I start today actually I was suppose to be getting a goodnight sleep but my body said nope and I could sleep. So I decided to make one more oneshot before starting hell.

Only Flaminghotjuice. Can make fun of my misery

Now I'm waiting until it's 3 am to post this because it would be funny

Peace out besties 🙄💅

Total words: 1,155