First Hangout

*Naruto pov*

*beep*
I woke up to the sound of a notification I checked my phone, it was kiba .

Kiba:My friend invited me to come over his house I asked to bring one friend and your the only one available come over please

Wow I was just invited over to a friends house well the friend's friend house.
Naruto:sure what time

Kiba: 5:00 you don't have to bring anything

I was excited I didn't know what the fact and I wanted to know who the anonymous friend was, I was hoping for it not to be Sakura or I would be killed immediately or the boy I saw today sitting by the window.

I didn't want to ruin my first hangout by acting stupid in front of them or being too shy, I'm wondering who that guy was standing next to the Hinata I'm thinking they're related somehow.

*4:00*
*Sasuke pov*

I was getting ready for this little study group I was having but I knew since kiba was coming it was gonna turn into a party, but he promised not to do anything crazy. 'so lets see who's coming Kiba, Neji, Sakura, Hinata,and who's Naruto' Sasuke thought to himself, then he started thinking of the blonde in his class.

'Oh its that dobe' Sasuke thought
'He looked real dumb running to class maybe he should have woken up on time, let see who else is coming'.

*6:00*

"Sasuke-kun I'm here~ where are you" I forgot what time sakura was gonna come I didn't even take a shower

"Hi Sakura I was just going to get in the shower", "Can I join" Sakura said looking like she meant it.

"No sakura" "Fine whatever".

*7:00*
*Nobodys pov*

Everybody was just about arriving to Sasuke's house, they were waiting for Naruto and Kiba (speak of the devil)

"THE PARTY IS HERE" Kiba shouted "And me", Naruto said.

Naruto was eyeing the boy's body up and down, 'those pants make his ass look good'.

Sasuke can tell when someone had a good body but it didn't mean he was In love with them or something, but Naruto's body was better than any other person he looked at.

Sakura gave Naruto the rudest stare Naruto quickly turned his face avoiding contact with her, "So I obviously invited people over so we'll need more snacks" Kiba said. "We'll I expected that so I got ready for it", Sasuke said glaring at Kiba good thing his brother was gone for the month.

People started arriving very quickly after just the first 15 people the party starting going spiral people were drunk, kissing everywhere, hot sweaty bodies just about what you expect from a teenage party.

But naruto wasn't the drinking type of person he also had to keep kiba in shape, he was walking up the stairs wondering around looking for Kiba

He saw sakura drunk on the floor feeling a bit sorry for her he carried her to the nearest room locked the door and left making sure no one could mess with her.

He turned around to see sasuke just an inch far from his face "Too close teme" Naruto blushed and looked away from Sasuke, "What were you doing in there" Sasuke asked " I was putting sleeping Sakura down into a room". "did I ever tell you how cute you were" Sasuke said with a smirk.

"E-EH are you drunk!" Naruto said flustered "Maybe I'm drunk for you wanna go to my room", "I'm not gay you teme I'm leaving, see you at school tomorrow."

'what a night I hope Sasuke don't remember anything I don't like that rude teme', Naruto grabbed Kiba and dragged him to the car they got in and drove towards Kiba's house.

Naruto dropped off Kiba and could hear how his mother was scolding him for being drunk, Naruto drove off towards his house still thinking about what Sasuke had said to him.

'even if he was drunk people say when your drunk you show the emotions you've been keeping bottled', what am I thinking we barely know each other he doesn't like you dumbass.

Naruto had finally made it home but he decided to just go straight to sleep not bothering to change and drifted off to sleep.