Oh my God we didnt Just

*6:00am*
*Sasuke pov*

I woke up this morning with a nerve wreaking headache trying to remember what happened last night, I remember I was drunk and just blacked out I hate I can't remember anything.

I might as well get ready for school it starts in 2 hours, I wonder if any of the students are hanging out in the school people do it a lot I might as well go and see.

As expected the lights are on and I see just a few students walking around I wonder how they got into the school, I go into the school and go straight to my classroom, I walk into the classroom and see the person i least expected......it was Naruto

I blush but quickly turn away, 'why the hell do blush everytime I see him' Sasuke thought "Um hi" "H-hi"

Is my dumbass really stuttering I feel so stupid "I didn't really expect you to be here so early" "Mhm", "What's wrong why are you acting so weird around me did I do something stupid last night".

He ignored me he got up like he was going to leave I grabbed his hand, "was it something stupid if so don't think much of it". He yanked his hand back "you didn't do anything but your being a jackass", he blushed then quickly began to walk away I grabbed back at his hands.

He tried getting out of my grasp but I didn't let go "Naruto what happened"

"Stop picking at it why won't you just listen to me", this was going nowhere I tried really hard to think but couldn't. 'God im going to regret this' I placed my hand on his soft face and pulled him in for a firm kiss.

*naruto pov*

I was so surprised I didn't even know what to do so I just kissed him back I wrapped my arms around his neck so he could put his hands on my hips, his tongue kept feeling around my hot mouth god he knew what he was doing.

I could feel this kiss getting more deeper as he lowered his hands from my hips, I was getting caught up in this kiss we had to stop.

We just paused staring at each other in shock I couldn't stop staring at his lips, they felt so soft I didn't want to pull away but I shaked the thought out of my head.

"fuck FUCK why would I do that I have a girlfriend and I just met you" Sasuke was panicking

We were standing there in awkward silence "don't tell anyone about this" I nodded, Sasuke quickly walked out of the room leaving me there freaking guilty.

'Shit if Sakura ever found out about this she'd ruin me I didn't want that' but all I could think about was how sasuke's lips felt, the felt smooth and soft too soft and cold but made me feel warm it was like kissing ice but enjoying it.

'agh I'm so weird I can never face him the same way I then get a text from Kiba.

Kiba:I'm gonna make him throw a party.

Naruto:who

Kiba:Sasuke dummy do you wanna come

Naruto:I guess I'll text you later class might start bye

I put my phone back in my pocket and sat at my desk waiting for class to start