Daddy Issues

*please tell me Im not the only one who think fugaku is hot but still rude af*

*Sasuke pov*

The morning after I woke up with a text from a unknown number

Unknown:hi Sasuke I hope you can remember you have a mother anyways me and your father are coming home he expects you to have a girlfriend already

I gaged at the text

Sasuke:yes mother also I do not have a girlfriend yet

My father was very homophobic but I didn't know about my mother, I had to text Naruto quickly.

Sasuke:hey Naruto my homophobic ass father is coming home so I can't see you for a week

Naruto:well okay I used to have a homophobic friend before I stopped being friends with him

Sasuke:the doorbell rang I think their here already I gtg luv you

Naruto:love you too

I got out of my bed and ran downstairs I opened the door, "oh THERE IS MY BABY" "hello mom I missed you too".

I loved my mother my father just got on my nerves "looks like you kept the house clean", "yes father I'm not a pig" my father was uptight and a perfectionist.

*My lazy ass is back*

"Fugaku leave the boy alone be nice" I love my mother she's a perfectionist too but was kinder, "what do you do around here sasu" my mother asked. "You better be trying to get a girlfriend".

"FUGAKU should you like my fist in your face", "no ma'am" my father is scared of my mother in this state.

"Nothing much I hang out with a friend he's not here right now, but we could have lunch with him" she smiled my mother is very scary.

I texted Naruto

Sasuke: hello my mom asked if you wanted to come with us to dinner

Naruto:of course I'd love to meet her

Sasuke:right, gtg get ready I'll pick you up at 5:00

Naruto:kk

*Naruto pov*
*5:06*

Wow I'm actually meeting his parents I've never met fugaku but Sasuke doesn't really like him, besides from him mikoto is the nicest person I know she beats up fugaku when he's rude.

I got ready in my nicest suit since fugaku is big perfectionist, I didn't even try and fix my hair it never works.

Since they are like crazy rich I wonder what fancy restaurant we would go to, I still want ichiraku ramen it's better than any food.

I hear Sasuke's voice also the sound of my front door opening "Naruto" I shut my door coming downstairs, me and sasuke's eyes met I could see him blushing then turning away trying to hide it.

"Hi Sasuke, hello Sasuke's mother is very good to meet you" mikoto takes Naruto's hand into hers, "likewise, I hope your keeping Sasuke in check".

"Are you my son's friend"

"Y-yes" 'WTF why are you stuttering you dumbass'.

"We should get going now" I heard Sasuke say I couldn't get my eyes off of his father, I shook my head "yes" Miko-chan said.

*Time skip to restaurant*
*Third person pov*

They arrived at the restaurant mikoto was surprised she hadn't been to a place like this for a while, Sasuke and fugaku were used to stuff like this so their expressions hadn't changed.

In the other hand Naruto was running around watching chefs cook touching and trying everything.

'tsk dobe' Sasuke thought to himself 'why does he have to be so cute' Sasuke was blushing hard, 'what an idiot does he have any class' fugaku thought.

After Naruto was done trying whatever food he saw in sight they all sat down, "so saskue what do you do for fun around here" "well me and Naruto hang out everyday we have to get ramen Everytime cause of him, or we stay at my house and watch movies".

After they order food they continue talking, until Naruto has a dirty prank to play on Sasuke.

'i'll tease him a bit' Naruto then started to slid his hand towards Sasuke's thigh, he then pokes it to get his attention Sasuke turns to face him.

Naruto gives him a mischievous smile 'tf is he planning' Naruto the creeps his hand up Sasuke's thigh, he starts caressing his thigh keeping a straight face he knows Sasuke is trying to keep a straight face 'lets make it harder'.

He creeps up a little more to his bulge he starts caressing it he could see Sasuke break a sweat, he's trying so hard not to moan right now 'faster it is' he goes a bit faster.

Sasuke starts panting quietly "you okay honey bun" "yes mother it's just a little hot", he turns to Naruto signaling him to stop Naruto just trys harder.

'time to take it all the way to the top' Naruto then takes Sasuke's member out of his pants and starts pumping it, Sasuke bites his lip "wat are you doing" Sasuke says whispering.

"Just pleasuring you" he starts to pump faster, "Sasuke me and your father will be right back we need to get some air".

"Ok mom"

They walk out of the restaurant and since their in vip Sasuke pins Naruto down, " do you think you'll get away with this, I wanna fuck you till your paralyzed but that'll have to wait".

Then Sasuke parents walk back in,"I'm sorry Sasuke but your father was called back overseas, but I'll be staying with you".

"At least you'll still be here".

Miko-chan, Naruto and Sasuke all returned home.

*Time skip*

Sasuke knew what he had to do if he did tell his mom she would find out by someone else, she hated finding out someone's secret by someone else.

"M-mother I need to tell you something"

"Go ahead bugaboo"

"Well um ehh"

"You and Naruto are dating and you want me to wear headphones okay I'll just go out for a bit bye", she takes her purse and heads out the door.

"Well now for Naruto" he said grinning evily