fun

*Sasuke pov*

I heard my mother's car door open and shut then heard it start 'your in for it Naruto', then I my mother peeked her head back in "oh and sasu tell Naruto I left him something in my room on the bed".

"Yes mother" 'what did my mother possibly get for Naruto' she left, shutting the door I watched as she drove off out of sight.

"NARUTO" I saw the sexy blond run downstairs "yeah" "my mother left something for you on her bed", I couldn't keep my eyes off of him he doesn't know how hard he makes me.

*Naruto pov*

I run downstairs to see why the teme was yelling forgetting to put on pants, "yeah" I saw him looking down there I ignored it.

"My mother left something for you on her bed" oh it's t-that.

*Flash back mikoto and Naruto are at the mall*
*Nobody pov*

"So Miko-chan what are we here for" Naruto asked "well I wanna surprise fugaku with one of the dates we had before, I remember everything cause it was when he proposed so I'm doing it all over again".

"Ah yes the romantic Miko-chan" they then walked past Victoria's secret, "OoOoOo Naruto why do t you wear that for my son" "W-WHA I'm not even dating Sasuke''.

"Sasuke can't keep a secret Naruto so stop lying you suck too", "I still will never ever buy it".

*8 minuters later*

"Miko-chan don't go to sleep tonight" Naruto said disappointed that he still had to get it anyway, "Sasu is gonna flip hehe, did I ever tell you Sasuke was a kinky type" "really how you know"

"He used to go on THAT website I caught him once it was a very awkward dinner" "dumb sasu, I don't wanna wear it please~~~~".

"Nope, sasu got his freaky way from his father trust me I could never go on a date with him" "wow young fugaku a kinky type, eh like father like son" Naruto laughed.

*End of flashback*
*Naruto pov*

"I-I'll be right back sasu" I run upstairs straight to mikoto's room, opening the door to see the black and pink bag on her bed.

I take it and run upstairs I run into the bathroom locking it, I take the black and purple laced lingerie out of its bag I look In the mirror.

"NARUTO YOU OKAY" "YES" shit shit shit what do I do I have to put it on but I don't want to.

I start taking off my clothes off one by one getting even more frighten second after second, 'okay just slip it on and call sasu up' I slip it on tucking in my you know what.

I look at myself in the mirror I instantly turn myself on but then it all went away, 'damn I look good' I do a little pose.

I then build up the confidence to walk out the bathroom.

I then walked over to the bed and sat down "SASUKE" "COMING" I instantly regret even calling him up, I hear him at the door "WAIT before you come in, if you even think about laughing I will walk out and never come back".

"I promise not to laugh Naru" "f-f-fine".

*Sasuke pov*

Before I even touch the doorknob I hear him speak "WAIT before you come in, of you even think about laughing I will walk out a never come back".

Those words it means its super important, "I promise not to laugh Naru" "f-f-fine".

I turn the knob and walk in I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, Naruto was wearing lingerie it was my signature color I leaned my head back to stop the blood that was coming from my nose.

"N-naruto wha-" I couldn't speak "it was Miko-chan's idea" he turned away 'thank god for my mother', he then started backing up he was going to hide under the covers.

I walked over to the bed and got on it I crawled up to where I was an inch away from Naruto, "N-naruto" "S-sasuke".

I dove my lips onto his pushing him onto his back I didn't break the kiss, he didn't even want domanice I explored his mouth with my tongue hearing his sweet sweet moans. I sucked on his tongue wanting to hear more of his moans, I broke the kiss we both came out panting "S-sasuke your lips red" I then realized he drew blood from my lip.

"Naruto" I looked at him, my hand was on his leg.

I slowly dragged my hand up his leg up to his thighs and squeezed them "ngh Sasuke you such a tease", I smirked and dove back into a kiss distracting him from me picking up both thighs. I flipped us over making him straddle me I started sucking on his neck "s-sasu ngh ah", I left marks all over his neck I sucked all the way down to his buds I started sucking on one.

"Sa- ahhh" I moved to the next one giving it the same treatment, I flipped us again so that I was on top of him.

"Sweet Naruto you'll go paralyzed after I'm done with you", his face lit up "f-fuck you" I moved the lingerie away from his entrance and unbuckled my pants.

I tossed them to the other side of the room I then positioned myself above his entrance, "tell me when Naru" "j-just hurry u-up" I stuck in a bit not much "ah fuck Sasuke".

Without warning I slammed into him "AHHhh shit", I thrusted in and out of him his moans filled the room.

"AHHH ahh ah AHH Ahh ngh" all I could hear was his moans and my grunts.

I pulled out comming (not okay with the real word xb) on his lingerie, "f-fuck Sasuke how am I gonna clean this" "heh figure it out later".

I get off the bed and pick him up "what are you doing", "I never said we were done" I back him up to a wall "S-sasuke tf" he nearly slips off me.

I slip him down onto my member "Sasuke-ah f-fu ahh" I thrust upward into him "aAHHH ahh ahh AHHH ahh AAhhh" "ngh fuck your tight ha", he comes on me I thrust into him harder hitting his prostate "Sasuke haaa AHHHH" he comes on me I thrust more "agh ah N-naruto ah" I come in him.

"I'll g-get you back S-sasuke", "after you clean me off" I smirk "teme".

I let him down and he falls to the floor "SASUKE I will end you"

He wobbles onto his knees and starts licking near my member avoiding it "are you trying to tease me" "maybe~".

He licks the tip then stops "meh I'm not feeling it no thanks", "Naruto your not funny" "what oh I see your mad I don't wanna suck it".

I turn away flustered "aww did I make sasu mad", "you d-dobe fuck you".

"You already did" he could probably see I was getting mad "I suck if you beg" "tsk hell no" "aw c'mon sasu just go through the embarrassment I have to".

I still resist "fine but next time I'll make you beg sasu" he licks the tip then takes it all in, he starts bobbing his head "N-naruto ngh ha" he goes faster "N-naruto ahh".

I could feel his tongue wrapping around my member 'shit' I start to slowly thrust into his mouth, I look down at him he looks like he had enough but I didn't.

I thrusted even farther "Naruto you mouth feel so good", I then come in his mouth leaving him panting.

It drizzles out of his mouth "Sasuke you teme" "don't tease me again then" "tsk not a chance". I carry him to our bed and wrap him up in covers, he doesn't let me go so I snuggle up with him 'he can be an adorable dobe sometimes, I do truly love him'
*
*
*
*
*