back off bitch

*Sasuke pov*

I wake up with a warm feeling below me I look down and see a peacefully sleeping Naruto, he looked so cute and his lips looked more tasty than ever I just wanted to kiss him right there.

He slowly opens his eyes "Sasuke" he looks up at me with a confused look I smile, "nothing c'mon we have to get ready for school".

I see him get up and walk to the bathroom "I'm taking a shower don't even think about coming in", is it just me or does he read my mind I smirk and lay back down.

All I could think about was his naked body 'fuck' I could feel a boner but I didn't want to handle it, I wanted Naruto to handle it.

I knew if I went into there I would be sleeping on the couch FOREVER.

I hear the water turn off and comes out a dripping wet Naruto with drenched hair I could feel my cheeks turning a bit pink, I held back my blush and walk up to him I hug him not wanting to let go.

I kiss his neck "S-sasuke what are you doing" I kiss him harder until I heard the doorbell ring, "go answer it Sasuke".

I run downstairs towards the door and open it, "Karin what are you doing here".

"I missed you Sasuke-kun"

"I have something to tell you Karin"

That's when I hear Naruto coming downstairs "S-sasuke what is she doing here", "Sasuke why is there some guy with your t-shirt on".

Then her facial expression changed "I remember you, you came up to us during the party are you sleeping with Sasuke".

I could see Naruto was mad like he was tired of Karin that's when he let it all out.

*Short skip*

*Naruto pov*

I was tired of this bitch so I decided today was the last day she would be in our lives, "YES KARIN I AM SO JUST BACK TF OFF" I was happy I told her off and also frighten.

She just smirked "wow Sasuke you got yourself a rude ass one" I was getting ready to go over to her and Rip that smile off her face, but Sasuke was holding me back "leave karin and don't come back" I could see Sasuke wasn't in the mood for this.

She left slamming the door loud "I'm sorry Sasuke for snapping at her" "it's fine Naru I'm glad she's gone".

Sasuke takes my hands and kisses them I blush a dark crimson red from it, "you t-teme" he then walks upstairs and I hear water being run.

I just quickly made myself and Sasuke  something to eat then I hear the water turn off, I go up to see if he was done changing. (he just got out -_-)

I slowly open the door "Sasuke are you done" I walk Into the room and see a naked Sasuke sitting on the bed, "Naruto always knock dobe" I was too flustered to even hear what he said "S-SASUKE WARN ME NEXT TIME YOU TEME".

We got into Sasuke's car and drove off to school it was a quiet drive but Sasuke broke that, "sorry you had to walk in on me, it's not like you haven't seen all of me" I blushed I wanted to punch him right here but he was driving.

When we got out of the car we immediately saw Hinata, Sakura and Ino ran up to us, "SASUKE NARUTO Karin is going around saying you both had sex many times"I heard the girls say all at the same time.

I saw how mad Sasuke was like he was going to kill someone, before I could tell him not to do anything rash he stomps off.

*Sasuke pov*

I stomped off Into the direction of Karin's second period classroom I saw her with some girls laughing, "Karin we need to talk" I grab her hand a take her to a diffrent empty classroom.

I push her against the wall "oh so you like it rough" I Immediately walk back "stop with the rumors your acting like a childish schoolgirl".

"Maybe if you give me a kiss" I'd do anything for her to leave Naruto alone, so I brought my face close to hers a gave her a light kiss on the lips.

I backed up quickly she grabs me and kisses me even harder then let's go, she smirks and points at the door and there Stan Naruto.

He looks PISSED like he was going to rip off both our heads I see him walking towards us the speeds up and goes straight for Karin he punches her   before she could block, she then swings at him making him spit blood 'damn how strong is she' "you bitch stay away for sasuke".

She smirks "well we kissed so he likes me better".

He then grabs my hand and rushes us into the hallway we run all the way to my car .

I unlocked the door we both got in and drove off, "N-naruto why are you like this' he didn't t answer me I got worried.

When we arrive at my house he drags me by the hand up to my bedroom he shuts the door and locks it he pushes me back onto the bed, he gets on his knees and starts to unbuckle my pants "Naru-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

I win domanice over him I explore his mouth with my tongue I hear him slightly moan I knew he was trying to hold them back, I break the kiss so he could continue on unbuckling my pants.

I back up on the bed Abit so he could climb on top of me when he got to the boxers he hesitated "are you okay Naru" he turns looking a bright red and then continued, he pulled down my boxers and up springs my member hard I could see he was almost regretting his actions.

He then positions his entrance above member and slowly lowers himself "mhHh ahh", the lower he went the more moans.

"You ready Naru" "mhm".

I use my hands and slowly moved him up and down "Ngg fuck S-sasuke"
I sped up a little bit, "AHH ahhHH" his face was so lewd it made me wanna speed up so I did.

"AHHH Sasuke slow d-d-down".

"F-fuck Naruto your too tight"

I sped up even more "AHHHH sasu Ng ahh", his moans made me wanna go faster.

Just looking at Naruto ride me makes me hornier I slammed him down on my member hitting his prostate, "AHHHHH r-right t-there" the room echoed with our skins slapping against each other "ah damnit Naruto".

I was near climaxing so I kept slamming Naruto even harder down and I thrusted my hips up " aaAhhhHhh", then he climaxed over my chest I was still hornier and hard.

So I learned him on his back and thrusted into him "S-sasuke I can't a-any m-more sa-AHHHH".

I kept thrusting into him till I climaxed "Ng N-naruto ah", I was so exhausted so I collapsed on him I kiss him on the forehead "I'm too tired to move" "I can't even move" I chuckle to myself and doze off