queen bee problem

( I love sakura, but in my story I hate her)

*sasuke pov*

The next morning I wake up with a notification from Naruto.

Naruto:morning meet me at my house

Sasuke:I'll be over

I take a quick shower get dressed and leave on my way out I see sakura 'ugh' I see her running up to me ''s-sasuke I *pant* need your help''.

''why should I help you you've been a bitch''.

''I know but its not about me'' ''Ino like me but Sai likes her and I like Ino''.

''what dramatic show are you living in'' ''whatever just tell Sai and keep liking Ino''.

''k but incase he tries to hurt me will you come''.

''ugh fine''.

Sakura texted Ino and asked where Sai was, we met up with him and Sakura walked up to him I was beside her. I looked at the time and realized I'd been with her for an hour, so I texted Naruto.

Sasuke:I'll be a bit late k

Naruto:fine teme

I look back up.

''look Sai well me and Ino l-l''.

''well spit it out sakura''.

''WE LIKE EACH OTHER'' she closes her eyes and yell.

he just looks at us ''is that all'' we both look at him in disbelief.

''y-yes BYE NOW'' she grabbed me and ran back to her car ''thank you for this Sasuke I'll leave you and Naruto be''.

''speaking of Naruto will you drive me to his house'' ''sure I know where it is'' 'how'.

10 minute later we arrive I wave bye and she drives off, I open the door to Naruto's house wondering why the door was unlocked.

there I see Naruto standing by the window 'shit he probably saw her', ''why were you with the bitch are you guy dating''.

''hell no she needed help tell Sai she liked Ino and it went better than expected'' ''whatever''.

he pulls me into a hard kiss he felt mad or something, our tongues fight for domanice for like forever he some how wins domanice.

But I refuse to keep it like that, I grab his hands and pin them a above his head, but turns and pins my hands above my head I break the kiss.

"What are you doing dobe"

"Claiming domanice that little stunt you pulled, well I'm just getting revenge" he smirks.

*Naruto pov*

I smirk and pull him back into a kiss then I slowly slip my hand up his shirt I curess his body, then I slip my hand down further to his member I could feel it was hard.

I break the kiss both of us panting then I start placing love bites around his neck, "I'm n-not gonna moan for y-you".

"C'mon sasu you know you wanna~"

"You can't hold it in forever"

I take the love bites up a notch and curess his hard member, I can hear him panting 'hes a tough one'.

I get closer I smirk the started grinding on him he looks away but I know he's flustered, 'he really doesn't wanna moan' I grind faster, harder.

"N-naruto stop t-teasing me and just take it o-off" I smirk and put my hands on his fabric I slip it off slowly and he covers his face, "you have to take mine off" "you dobe" he put his hands on my fabric and takes it off he just has to do my boxers.

He looks away and slips them off I pin back against the wall again and kiss him our tongues fighting for domanice, I win easily and explore his mouth tasting his sweet flavors I open my eyes and see he's trying so hard not to moan I get mad.

I wrap my hands around his member and start pumping I break the kiss to hear his moans, "f-fuck" I pick him up bridal style "naruto put me down now" "nope" I bring him to my room and lay him on the bed I crept up to his face which was now red as ever.

I pick up his legs and lay them on my shoulders "n-naruto wha-" I kiss him to stop him from talking "I would prep you but where is the fun in that", I slowly stick in just the tip I look up and see he put his hands over his mouth I take them and put them above his head.

I can see he was super mad and was gonna kill me after this, I stick in more and he quickly turns flustered.

I thrust starting off slow but speed up every thrust I could see he was aroused but not enough so I thrust even faster, "aghh n-naruto slow d-d-down" I ignore his request and thrust faster until his moans started to fill the room.

I let go of his hands but he didn't move then I hold his legs and put my member all the way in, "ahhHH f-fuck" I could see tears streaming down his face I stop "am I to rough Sasuke" "n-no I can take it" I hold his legs again thrusting.

"aAHHH" his moans make me wanna go even faster "ng ahh" I give one last thrust and a loud moan is all you can hear in the room, he climaxed on himself and I did inside him.

"This war is just begining Naruto" I feel a bit worried but play cool "I'll win", I cuddle up to him feeling more tired then I'll ever be I kiss him before I fell into a deep slumber smiling

(I hope that wasn't terrible sorry for getting off for a while but I shall have another chapter by tomorrow or maybe tonight)