who tf is Karin

(Naruto pov)

Me and Sasuke were minding our business before class started a few people were in the room waiting for more people to come in, then kakashi sensei walked through the door with a red haired chick behind him.

"Listen up we have someone joining us introduce yourself" kakashi said

She looked like she was a bit rude and had a high IQ, "hello lower classmates I'm Karin and I talk to people with the same IQ as me".

She trails off then I see her staring at Sasuke she walks over to him and points at him," you look like you have a good IQ I'll stick with you" "hn".

(Short pov transfer Karin)

I point at the crow colored boy "you look like you have a good IQ I'll stick with you" "hn" ah I love how he just uses short words he so handsome I want him to myself.

I can easily win him over he'll be mines before I get out of this ridiculous school.

*Sasuke pov*

She sits next to me and wouldn't stop staring at me "please stop" "o-oh I'm sorry I'm karin"

"Sasuke"

"Oh Sasuke so easy to remember sasuke-kun" she looks redder than a tomato, "hey Sasuke can you throw a party"kiba says walking up to me "sure I have nothing Better to do".

I should ask Naruto but we never classified that we were dating, "Sasuke-kun will you take me" "oh look Sasuke you have another simp".

"EXCUSE ME I AM NO SIMP FOR THIS T-THIS WEIRDO" she grabs kiba and smacks him and keeps yelling at him.

"Quiet down now class so we can start" I hear kakashi say I sit back down and listen (not really).

(Big time skip, before last period same pov)

I run inside and lock the door I was running from Karin since she kept chasing me, before I can lock the door she pops out of nowhere "Sasuke-kun~~~" 'shit'.

She pushed me against a table "oh Sasuke don't you see how much we like each other" 'disgusting' she keeps trying to kiss me again and again.

She paused when she looked to the door there was standing Sakura

"S-sasuke that isn't N-naruto"

"W-wait SAKURA"

She runs I try to get up but Karin keeps me down 'shit she's gonna tell Naruto'

(Time skip 7:25 Naruto)

I was invited to the party Sasuke was throwing (more like kiba) it was going to be alot of tension, because of what me and Sasuke did and we never said we were dating so I should just avoid him.

I quickly get dressed, brush my teeth twice and rush out the door towards Sasuke house.

On the way I see sakura "sakura-chan", I wave she turns and run 'what with her'.

I begin again towards Sasuke house I could hear the music before his house even cam in sight, I see many games like beer pong I always win.

I go inside and walk around hoping to see someone I knew I find Ino,"Ino where is sakura" she shrugs I look around and see kiba throwing up 'yeah ew'.

Then I see that new girl she was holding someone's hand then he come into focus it was Sasuke.

I walk over to him she see me and quickly let's go "hi Sasuke um" "it's Karin".

"Right sorry I forget, Sasuke are you okay you look like your dying".

"His dumbass is drunk I'm keeping an eye on him" I definitely didn't like that I smile.

"Well okay bye" I walk away before I do something I will regret I wanted to crush her into a ball and feed her to a dog.

I don't know why I was so mad but I needed to calm down, I walk around and spot Hinata.

"Hi Hinata" "hi Naruto aren't you supposed to be with S-Sasuke"

"He is with the new red haired girl, I don't know why but I don't like her"

"OoOoO are you jelly" she smirks for once she wasn't a studdering mess

"What hell no she can have him"

"Look she's kissing him"

"WHAT" I turn she was obviously lying, I turned back around to her laughing her ass off.

I walk away but then bump into someone I look to see and it was Sakura, "oh hi Sakura-chan".

"H-hi"

"What's wrong Sakura"

"Okay don't be mad but I saw some red hair chick kissing up on Sasuke".

I felt rage boiling up I fake smile "it's fine we aren't dating or Anything, I need to go see you tomorrow" "b-bye".

(Next day before 1st period)
(Sasuke pov)

I woke up with a raging hangover I'll never drink again,"Sasuke-kun~" I looked at the door and saw Karin coming towards me.

She hugs me too tight then let's go she puts on serious look I then look to see what she saw, 'its Naruto' he comes over to me and grabs my hand
"N-Naruto" he takes me to the same classroom me and Karin were in.

"Sasuke were you in here with Karin" I could see he wasn't joking "yes" "what did you do".

" We didn't do anything"

"Your story sounds different from  Sakura oh and don't even think About going after her". Did he read my mind or am I that predictable.

"It shouldn't matter to you Naruto we aren't dating" " says the one who wouldn't stop coming after me".

Naruto then picks me up the plops me on the desk, "I want you Sasuke" Naru- ng" he cute me off by kissing my neck.

He sucks on my skin harder "N-Naruto ah" I push him back covering my face.

"Aw is Sasuke flustered" "d-dobe"

He comes back to me taking my hands and pining me backwards, we kiss he lick my lower lip asking for entrance I open slowly and he rushes his tongue in.

He fills my mouth with his rich, flavory and sweet taste I let out a small moan but try and hold it back.

We break the kiss panting hard he smirks, he gets close again he wraps his arms around me, were basically the same height.

"Sasuke I want you to be my
boyfriend" I could feel my face lighting up, I didn't know what to say.

So I just said"yes I'll be your b-boyfriend" he kisses me hard not wanting to let me go I could feel him feeling around my mouth. He smiles "you dobe" I say flustered.