I need him

*naruto pov*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off all night all I could dream about was sasuke, I don't know if I made the right choice in telling him to leave me alone. I tried to shake him out of my head 'maybe I should ask hinata if she wants to go on a date' I hated the idea but needed to get him out of my head.

I go to the bathroom to do my thing, come out to get dressed and eat quickly I run out of the house hoping to be early.

I arrive to my classroom to see just a few kids then I see sasuke and sakura it looks like she's begging him to take her back 'tsk bitch' sasuke see me and sakura turns her head towards me, she come over to me stomping "your probably the reason he won't take me back you man whore" she says everyone tunrs to us.

"At least I don't have to beg for a guy to like me" I say not caring if anyone knew my sexuality

"You dirty bitch" she tries to swing at me but I grab her hand, "don't even try it" I walk to the door but before I step out I flick/flip her off I hear people laughing and cheering because I stood up to the queen bee.

*sasuke pov*

Before he leaves he flipped her off I smirk 'damn that was hot' she stomps off in the opposite direction, kiba walks into the classroom "what happend with her" "naruto stood up to the witch" kiba smirks "I can see why hinata likes him" I suddenly felt that rage come back "did she ask him out again'' ''no but she's gonna do it before lunch so they can sneak off'' I told her to back off does she not listen

''Hey you okay your red''

''I'm fine I'll be back''

I leave the room searching for naruto I finally find but he was talking to hinata he walks away waving bye I follow him, ''naruto'' he turns around slowly ''I saw your little date yesterday is this why you wanted me to back off'' ''no not at all I just worry about my reputation but now I don't care and wanna become just friends with hinata''.

''I have to go sasuke to s-'' I cut him off with a kiss and walk away angry at him

*naruto pov*

''I have to go sasuke to s-'' I was cut off by sasuke's lips on mine I wish the kissed lasted longer but he cuts it off he walks away, I could sense he was angry hopefully he wouldn't stay mad at me for long

*time skip 6:10*

I meet up with hinata ''h-hi naruto'' ''hinata, was there anywhere you had in mind''

''well I lets m-maybe walk through the p-park but first boba'' I could she was blushing ferociously ''sure also you feel uneasy are you okay'' ''w-well yesterday when you left s-sasuke came up to me a-and told me to b-back off''. I could feel myself blushing a bit but I was also angry too.

''its okay don't listen to him lets get walking''

*time skip 6:57*

I jog over to sasuke's house forgetting how big it was I knock on the door, the door opens reaviling a shirtless sasuke I turn my head blushing ''w-we need to talk'' ''hn''

''why did you scare hinata you jerk'' ''because she was after something that was mine''

''teme im not your's leave hinata alone I told you were just friends''

''then what are we, I feel like your toying with me'' ''what are we just friends or something''

''naruto'' ................... I stand there not knowing what to say ''I-I I want us to be more than friends but you keep scaring my friend so stop'' ''I will if we can be more than friends''

''you better'' I jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist i kiss him hard it was a messy kiss, I let out a small moan we break the kiss but the rest of the night I was in sasuke's arms enjoying the night

(smut next chapter maybe i'm shy af)

*sasuke pov*

The next morning naruto calls hinata to talk she needs to know that naruto cant like her since he's mine after the talk she slaps him and runs off crying ''I deserved that actually" ''your face is red as hell dobe'' ''teme'' as promised I'd stay away from hinata and focus on naruto ''c'mon dobe or well be late'' ''I kinda want to skip'' ''no''

'tsk dobe'