Happy B-day

(I want naruto and sasuke to switch positions everytime they have sex)
*Naruto pov*
Naruto:  hey teme I'm coming over you home
Sasuke: wait you can't I'm coming to you
Naruto: um ok
I got off my phone wondering why Sasuke was acting weird, 'I hope he isn't cheating' I lay down and take a quick nap

*Sasuke pov*

I panic since I told naruto I was coming over, "guys we have to hurry I may have told naruto I was coming to his house" I yell
''dumbass'' kiba says.

*time skip 2 hours*

''good thing were done'' ''yeah my hands are tired'' Neji says exhausted, my phone goes off I get a notification from Naruto
Naruto: I'm coming over no stopping me
'SHIT' ''everyone hide'' I say we all scurry in panic.

we all get into our places and 5 minutes later we hear the door being open.

*Naruto pov*

I rush overe to sasuke house it's on a 13 minutes walk .... when I arrive I open the door next thing I know I'm being screamed at, " SUPRISE " for a second I feel like I had a panic attack "look guy we scared the shit out of him'' I see Kiba say everyone starts to laugh I join in then I look over and see Hinata .

"hey hinata"

"h-hi n-Naruto look I'm s-sorry for h-hitting you I hope to still be f-friends".

"of course I forgive you dattebayo".

"g-good enjoy your party".

I then see Sasuke I walk over to him ''did you plan all this'' ''yep but had help'' I smile I get on my tippi toes and wrap my arms around his neck I kiss him on his lip having our sweetest kiss yet it was long and savory I see Kiba walk over to us, '' why didn't you tell me this was a thing'' he had a smirk on his face ''I'm gonna go talk to new people bye'' .

I see a group of three people one with a long blond ponytail, a guy with hair looking like the top of a pinapple I chuckle to myself and a guy with too much hair he should see a barber, ''hi im Naruto'' the blond speaks ''Ino my friends Sakura, its okay were cool'' whew ''shikamaru'' ''choji''.

''nice to have new friends enjoy''.

I walk over and see two other people a girl with two buns and a guy with a bowl cut ''hi im naruto wow your eyebrows ever thought of shaving them'' he laughs ''it adds to my youthful personality I''m Lee'' ''Tenten I hope to be friends'' ''same enjoy''.

I was walking back to sasuke and bump into someone ''sorry- oh hi im Naruto'' I don't recognize him ''Sai sorry for that do you know where Ino is'' I point to her direction ''thanks''. whew my feet are killing me 'I should go back Sasuke'.

*Sasuke pov*

I see naruto walking back my way ''you finally tired'' ''yes''

''then I should give you my present before you get too sleepy'' I take Naruto's hand and lead him to my bedroom, I lock the door behind us I see he was sitting by the edge of the bed I stand infront of him '' what is it sa-'' I cut him off with a kiss a long savory kiss.

our tongue's fighting for domanice I win I feel around his mouth 'he tasts so sweet' I push him backwards making him lay back breaking our kiss, he was panting I take off my shirt throwing it aside I take his off too ''s-sasuke'' ''shush'' I creep up him meeting our faces I smirk. I lift my leg grinding it on his crotch ''mnhh s-sasuke'' I could feel he was hard.

I grind harder faster ''s-sa ahh'' I crept down his body down to his memebr I pull down his fabric I could see his member wanting to come out of his boxers, I pull down the last piece of fabric which reavels a hard twitching member I wrap my hand around his member and start pumping

''ahhhh'' his moans make me go faster ''ahhh shit'' I bring my face up to it and kiss the tip ''s-sasuke don't u-use your m-mouth'', I ignored his request and put more than the tip in my mouth I start bobbing my head his moans Echo through the room I bobbed faster.

"GOD ah faster Sasuke gah"

I twirl my tongue around his hard dick  with every lick the harder he moans, I  take it out to stroke him fast "fu- haah what wonders your mouth makes". I felt his hand grip my hair he tuggs at it to repress his moans, I felt him push me down all the way onto his dick "MHMmm" my moans sent vibrations up his dick.

"Ah GAH sas-sasuke slow down- ha haah stop mah"

"Noth so hardth" fuck it was touching the back of my throat, it was making me hot and bothered he was close because he kept twitching so I quickly finished.

*Naruto pov*

''aahhhh fuck s-sasuke I'm g-gonna'' my seed fills sasuke's mouth he releases his mouth from my throbbing member panting, he looks so seducing ''you taste great'' he says I smirk 'I'm gonna get him back for this'.

''you better watch your back sasuke'' ''oh~ what would you do~''

''worse than this'' we seducive talked for about 3 minutes I got hard each second but someone knocked on the door ''N-Naruto-kun you in there I heard you s-screaming.

I blushed violently ''h-hinata-chan um I'm fine'' sasuke gets up and walks towards the door ''were just fucking now leave hinata'' he shuts the door I'm to flusterd to say anything ''you t-TEME