Prologue

"I'm finally here!"I excitedly squeeled as I hopped off the bus and saw the entrance of my new apartment."I can't believe after all those part time jobs and restless days,I have managed to get myself a new apartment!"

The wheels of the suitcase moved along with my rhythmic body as I was dancing to the sound of the song blasting through my ears.

I approached the entrance and walked inside to meet the previous owner, so I could get the keys from her and head upstairs.

I noticed with the corner of my eyes, a  lady making her way towards with a huge smile plastered on her face, greeting me with huge pleasure, "Good evening, you must be Min Y/N right?"Her delicate figure was filling the aura of the house with great vibes.

Wow... So pretty-I admired the lady inside my head, as I found myself gazing her whole attire that was so elegant and nicely put together.

Everything about her seemed perfect in my eyes,which also made me wonder  why she was selling a beautiful and huge apartment like that for such a low price.

"You must be the person I talked on the phone about the house, I see."I spoke with a sweet voice and straighten my posture to appear more delicate in front of the her."It's a pleasure to meet you."I reached her my hand out to show my good manners and shook gently.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Min.Here is the key of the apartment, everything is already set and cleaned inside cleaned.You only need to place the clothes inside the closet."The lady notified me about the condition of the apartment.

After she explained everything to me, she proceeded to walk me to the elevator,"I'll show you the way only till the elevator, since I have to leave for a meeting now."She said as she took a glance on the apple watch.

"Alright,Thank you."I bowed her head and followed her lead, until we made it on elevator doors and watched it open.

I stepped inside,pushing along my suitcase and turned around to ask a question that was lingering my mind the whole time we were chatting."Good luck with the meeting, but before you leave,I was wondering if you could tell me, why you gave the  apartment to someone like me?"

The doors begun closing but I didn't miss noticing the mischievous smile that was appearing in her fave, almost as if she was hiding something from me.

My gut felt a sudden heavy atmosphere forming around the two of us as the door were now fully shut,with the faint lingering voice being stuck inside my head.

"Because you're the one for him."

What did she mean by that? Is there someone staying at the house along with me?

Is that why the rent was so cheap for a huge apartment like that and why she was so nice to me?