Chapter 3 | Time For A Chat

It's been a few hours since meeting Jimin,who was going to be my virtual boyfriend for a project.I made a few questions regarding the project and learned that it was going to be a 6 month trial,where both of us would go on 'dates' and I would teach him more about the real world.

As for the payment,if the project was a success I would be rewarded with free vacations, which to me was a fair trade since I could choose whatever I wanted.

Now,about Jimin.

He was originally designed to be 25 years old and he has plump rosey lips,a sharp jawline and the perfect Greek nose that's desired by many,I had the choice to choose his hair and eye color but I decided to go for the 'prince' look. (aka blond hair and sapphire eyes.)

"Alright now that we discussed about the project and all, how about we learn more about each other?"Taking a sip of my coffee, I swift my gaze on Jimin, who I had placed in front of me at the table.

Jimin slightly nodded his head,"Alright if this is what you want!"

I shook my head dissapointed and interrupted his sentence before he could say anything further,"No no Jimin!It's not about what I want, we both have to want something.It's a consensual part and important as well for us humans,we never try to force someone to do what we want cause that's not right!"

Jimin closed his eyes and took into consideration what I had just told him and continued,"Alright,I want to know how does love feel like?"

"You cannot just know how love feels, there are many forms of forms,friendship, family,people you care about. All those are forms of love some are neutral and some are the ones you share with a special one."I said,but to be honest I had no idea what love felt like so I couldn't answer honestly.

He tilted his head and a red blinking glimpse appeared at his sapphire eyes,"Alright I can understand better about the concept of love I think, I'll send my report later and update them."

I hummed in response and finished the last bit of my coffee that was left in the cup, before speaking up again."Okay now that we talked about  what 'love' is, I have to also remind you that when you finally find someone you love you'll be able to tell right away.It's like having new data found in your storage, you never knew existed before, logic will not exist and may find yourself very confused by what you feel when that happens."A  small chuckle escaped from my lips as I realized I had just moved here and yet I was already chatting with a virtual boyfriend like it was normal.

But at the same time,what was I considering normal?It's not like I minded chatting with Jimin since he was making me feel less lonely.

Maybe it was the fear of abandonment that was taking over my head,a fear I developed when I was young and my parents died.

"Y/N, are you alright? You don't seem very well."Jimin asked very worried and didn't stop staring at me."If you don't wanna talk anymore, it's okay I don't mind."

I shook my hands embarrassed and denied his claims,"That's not at all Jimin,It's just getting very late and I'm tired."I defended myself and pointed at the window to show him.

The sun had already disappeared from view and got replaced by the beautiful Moonlight,flooding through the curtains inside the living room where we were both sitting and chatting."If you don't mind, I'm going to get ready and go to sleep."

Jimin agreed with no hesitation,"I had low battery too and just about to ask you if you could put me charge."He laughed.

"Perfect!Let me take you to recharge yourself, it's been a long tiring day we both deserve some rest."I moved forwards and took jimin in his charging place."Goodnight Jimin!"I smiled and went to close the door.

"Goodnight y/n!"He replied and the screen immediately went in a'blank mode' indicating that Jimin was charging up.

-

After this long day, I finally managed to shower and eat dinner before heading in my bedroom and falling asleep almost immediately.

Who would have thought that I would experience something this obscure in my life?

From being a loner to having someone to talk with.

"I have a friend..."I whispered excitedly as I wiggled around my bed and found myself thinking about Jimin in my dreams.