Chapter 11:Who Is This Hottie?

After talking with bang-pd and agreeing with the project, we began discussing about the structure of the project and how 'I' as Y/N can help Jimin become better.

"Your work is to be yourself, no need to act nor force anything to see reactions. Jimin is an ai for emotions so automatically any fake act or behavior may mislead him cause him to riot."Bang-pd explained everything in great detail and made sure to check on me every time to see if I understand."You will be together for 30 days, if everything goes smoothly and like you've said,Jimin will be able to interact with humans."

I raised my hand and asked, "What if the project doesn't go as we planned? What will happen to Jimin?"I looked up to him only to catch him smirk.

He tapped his finger on the desk and leaned closer enough for me to hear," That's for you to find out!"

-

It has been a few hot minutes of learning bang-pd,when the door knocked."Come in!"Bang-pd called out.

The door opened slowly, the sound echoing everywhere in the office. Footsteps being heard as I hear a familiar voice speak up to me.

"Boss, I brought them like you've asked."The bodyguard exclaimed, followed by Taehyung.

"Y/N, are you alright?"Taehyung run up to me and hugged me,"Did they hurt you?" He searched my bodies for injuries and I felt slightly bad seeing him how worried he was, while I was here chatting.

I gently grabbed Taehyung hand and made him focus on me,"I'm alright silly, don't worry! I'll explain everything later."

Bang-pd chuckled, which caused both me and Taehyung to divert our attention to him."Im glad to see you're both alright.Looks like you really care about her, keep her save will you? "He said mainly staring at Taehyung  winking at him.

"I will!"Taehyung replied with a serious look on his face, catching every little small hint bang-pd threw at him but only for him to see.

As bang-pd and Taehyung were busy staring at each other , I noticed from the corner of my eye, a shadow entering the room.

I looked back and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see,"Jimin?! "I stood from my chair causing it to fall back, making not only jimin, but also Taehyung and Bang-pd to flinch."But how?"Is the only things I could see after seeing him,not being able to understand how it was possible to see him.

"Ah yeah I forgot to mention."Bang-pd took a stand to say and walked towards Jimin,"Jimin will be with you as an ai,but with a body.. No big difference to what you're used to."

"Hello Y/N, I've missed you!" Jimin came to me with a sweet smile, not managing to hide how happy he was to see me and pulled me for a hug.

"Yeah.. I-I've missed too buddy!"I said and tapped his back very lightly, obviously very dumbstruck by his new firm but trying to conceal it.

I guess for the next 30 days,I'll have a roommate. Let's see how this will go.