Chapter 9:Beginning

I slowly opened my eyes only to see Taehyung laying in front of my and holding my hand.

"What a weird dream."I said to myself as I found it very weird that I had seen Jimin in human form and myself as someone else,but I guess that's just how dream works so I didn't question it any further.

"You're awake, how are you feeling?"Taehyung stared into my eyes and placed his hand in my forehead to check my temperature." hmm... You don't have a fever anymore thank goodness."He sighed relieved.

I rubbed the back of my head and replied,"I'm fine I guess?"Referring to weird dream I just had."Where's Jimin?"

Taehyung stood from the bed and left the room,after a few seconds he returned back with a phone on his hand and Jimin shyly smiling at me while waving his hand."Goodmorning y/n, are you feeling better?"

Jimin eyes look at me, making sure I to check my temperature and also my pressure. "I scanned you and you seem to be better but you still have a bit of tempeture... Not a fever thankfully."

I sat on the bed and felt a bit relieved to see I have people surrounding me and caring for me.... At least I consider both Tae and Jimin as humans even if Jimin isn't.

I don't know how to describe it, but Jimin behavior has been way more human than the first time we met.

"Thank you for asking I'm feeling better, did you have fun with Tae?"I teased him but Jimin clearly snorted at my comment.

"We exchanged a few words and it seems we have more common things then I thought."His eyes glinting looked on me.

"I'm really glad! You're one of the few people I trust so you better get along!" I chuckled and as I felt a sudden rise of my heartbeat, the door snapped open.

"Y/N, We're in trouble!!!"Tae yelled as he run inside the room, quickly picking Jimin up and panicking." We have to run! "

"Tae what is going on?" Jimin asked and before he even finished the sentence, he turned serious and searched something."oh no..."

Me clearly confused by their behavior I decided to ask them,"What is happening?"

Then the door slammed open, a few bodyguards ran inside the room.Taehyung tried to fight them back but they were too many, a few minutes pass and he is being dragged away unconscious.

"Tae!!!!" I yelled as I tried to catch him,but the bodyguard blocked my way. "Where are you taking him!"

The bodyguard stood on his feet with his arms crossed blocking the exit, clearly not wanting me to escape before replying."The boss has a few words with Jimin and Taehyung they will be soon but you on the other hand..."

He leaned slightly forward smirking "You are truly a beautiful girl, no wonder the boss wants us to take you away!"

"Boss?" I managed to speak before his hand hit me on the neck and dropping me unconscious.