Chapter 6:Meeting My E-boy?

"And this is how I met Jimin...."I took a sip from my coffee and laid back on the couch, a huge sigh leaving my mouth as I finally had a weight lifted off my shoulders."I hope you don't hate me."

Taehyung gazed at Jimin, who's phone was placed on top of the table to face Taehyung as they wanted to know more each other."Y/N you do know that you can't just have a E-boy on your phone and pretend everything is alright. I can accept him for now but this seems very suspicious." Taehyung pointed at Jimin who was silently listening to the whe conversation without uttering a word.

"I mean Look at him, he can't even walk what could he do?"I looked at Jimin pouting and Jimin immediately smiled back innocently.

"Taehyung..." Jimin began speaking as he shifted his gaze to face Taehyung, who was obviously sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and had a huge frown on his face. "I know this isn't my place to say anything, but I promise I don't have any ulterior motive regarding Y/N. As an 'ai' I just want to know how a human feels and react to certain reactions so I can fix my performance."Jimin rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and continued"I wish to be your friend Taehyung and learn more about each other.You'll see that I am more than what meets the eye."

Taehyung slightly leaned his head forward and comprehended for a few seconds on how to respond,a quick glance at me and it was game over for him."I don't trust you, but I'll allow it for now since Y/N seems to be very fond of you and Y/N doesn't trust anyone."

"And what does that mean?" Jimin wondered.

"It means if Y/N wants me to trust you and be your friend, that you're very close to her. Take that as a compliment, but do not get ahead of yourself ill be watching you!"He pointed his fingers at his eyes and then at jimin.

Jimin swallowed his drool and procceded to say"Y/N, Does this mean me and Taehyung are friends now?"

I look at Jimin who was excitedly jumping behind the screen and couldn't help but laugh at his cute moves."Yeah, you're friends!"I covered my mouth and Taehyung noticed a new side of me that he hadn't seen before.

"You're smiling."Taehyung whispered but I was able to caught a small sound.

"What did you say?"I asked.

"Nothing!I just said Nice to meet you Jimin!" Taehyung quickly covered his comment and reached his hand to shake 'hands' with jimin.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung and reached his hand happily."Nice to meet you Taehyung."

-

A few hours had past since Jimin and Taehyung had become friends.I was silently watching over them to make sure everything was alright but deep inside I was feeling lonely.

It wasn't like I didn't want Jimin and Taehyung to be friends or anything, but they were talking so much about each other that I feel like I am 3rd wheeling.

This feeling used to always occur in the past whenever Taehyung would meet new people and become friends with them,he as an extrovent is able to adapt and overcome huge obstacles regarding human interactions.

Meanwhile on the other hand, I was always very shy and very conscious of the people I was meeting and opening my feelings on.

You may ask why... The answer is very simple.

Trauma.

After mom and dad died in that horrible accident,I closed myself from the outside world.

I felt like everyone was trying to find my weakness or use me for bad purposes which made me very wary of my surroundings but also very observant.

The heavy feeling on my chest began getting more permanent as the people I met in my life, began to either leave me or die.

That's why whenever I see someone becoming close friends, I don't wanna disturb them cause I feel like I'm just a burden to them.

Thats right a burden.

-