Chapter 1 | Lost And Found?

I was standing outside my news apartment door,placing the keys inside the lock."I don't know why I'm so nervous to see it but we have nothing to lose."I assured myself as I twisted the knob on the door and walked inside.

Inside was the same beautiful apartment,I had seen from the online pictures.Even better from upclose if I had to say so.

I observed the area in further detail,walking deeper inside with my suitcase and leaving it in the corner of the living room.

Like the lady had said,it was fully furtnitured and everything was in an esthetically pleasing place."I still can't believe, she gave me this aparmtnet for such a low price."I mumbled within my admiring gasps as I stared dumbfoundely the beautiful scenery around me.

I excitedly clapped my hands and jumped all over the house,seeing from the huge kitchen to my wonderful bedroom.

Everything was in black and red tones, which gave a mysterious vibe in the house.The bedroom had red walls with black beds and the living room had a red couch with black walls,on the other side the bathroom was in plain glass and Grey walls and the last room...

"Huh? It's locked?"I looked at the knob in front of me,that wasn't twisting to unveil the room behind it."That's weird,why is this door locked and not the other ones?"I wondered as I went to grab my keys from the front door to see if I could unlock it.

After running to the living room and grabbing the keys,I returned to this mysterious locked door which gave me mixed feelings.

It made me wonder if it was locked for the same reason the lady from before had a smile on her face.

Since she said something within the lines...someone was here? I don't know,it had been a few hot minutes and the excitement made me forget what she had told me.

"I guess if I don't remember in the first place, it wasn't important."I awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of my neck as the cold sweat dripped down my back."But still, this is very weird and I don't have a good vibe about this room. What if there's a thief staying there or even worse a dead body?"

I placed my hands in my mouth and gasped shocked,"What if she gave me this apartment to frame me for the murder she did?! I don't want to go in jail.. WAIT I need to get my phone and film myself entering before anything bad happens."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and begun filming."hello police or whoever sees this video, I moved to a new apartment and found this locked door."I turned the camera towards the door showing that it was locked and then back to myself," As you can see the door is locked and I have no idea what's behind, but just in case I'm filming so I don't get framed."

I turn the camera back on the door and unlock it, while trying to keep myself calm.Taking a deep breath I open the door, only to see nothing inside.

"Phew!Okay that was a false alarm all good!"I gave a thumbs up to the camera and turned it off,then I looked inside the now-unlocked room and tried to see if there was anything out of place.

I investigated every corner of the room for a few seconds, but nothing seemed out of place."I guess she forgot to unlock it as she left,mistakes like this happen."I exhaled a sigh of relief and begun leaving the bedroom, when I kicked something.

Huh?

What was that?

I looked down and saw a phone in the corner of the room,the one I had accidentally kicked."Is that her phone?"I wonder as I picked it up and turned it on.

The power on screen turned on and a weird text appeared,"Bighit Dating:Glitched ".

"Glitched?Usually the mark of the app appears first..." I glimsted back at the screen and felt slightly disturbed by the whole situation. "This is very suspicious,yet I'm so intrigued by it."I held the phone in my hands tightly and sat on the bed behind me as I waited to see what was on the phone.

The screen turned black for a few seconds,"Here it is!" I excitedly hopped on the bed and the next thing I saw freaked me out.

"Hello I'm Jimin and I'm your virtual boyfriend."A man appeared out of nowhere in the screen and introduced himself as my virtual boyfriend.

WTF?

A virtual boyfriend? What in the world?

What kind of mysteries hide behind this new apartment and why everything around this lady is so mysterious?