Chapter 5:Counter Attacks Made My Heart Jump

I made my way back into the living room with Jimin hiding in my pocket and secretly watching through the camera.

I didn't know if it was a good plan but I was already too deep into this shit to back off, so I did what I knew best....pretending.

"Hey Tae! Here is your coffee!"I handed him the coffee and sat down next to him.

Taehyung took a sip from the coffee and placed it on the table"Thank you Y/N!"He smiled softly as he stared into my eyes.

"How was Greece?"I asked as I hopped on the couch excitedly," You gotta spill the whole tea! "

Taehyung patted my head and proceeded to speak,"If you don't count the trash on the streets and the racist and homophobic people. It was very good."

He showed me a picture on his phone with all the places, he visited during his education in Greece and I had to admit 2 things.

There are a lot of street cats and a lot of tasty foods.

Literally have of Taehyung's gallery was filled with cats and food, which I would also do if I was in his position.

"Its unfortunate someone got the virus but on the other hand, you have now some time to hang out with me." I playfully hit his arm and winked at him,Taehyung knew me better than anyone and he didn't take to heart my flirtatious behavior.

Instead he learned to counter attack it,"Is that so? How about a kiss then huh?" He leaned forward and slowly approached me as he closed his eyes,which instantly made me jump from the couch and back away.

"I'm okay!!!!"My cheeks turned red and my whole body was hitting up from this sudden attack," You Lil monster! When did you learn the hidden technique to defeat me??? "I threw my hand in the air and moved them in circles."Hoooyaaaa~"(Author: this is actually me in real life so don't joke about my sounds.... Actually you can I'm joking I'm a clown don't worry)

Taehyung simply raised his shoulders and pouted his lips innocently, as if he didn't just do anything."I don't know what you're talking about!"

I angrily humped a sigh and waited for him to continue speaking,"Okay joking aside, a cousin of my roommate's taught me this trick, he told me something among the lines 'If you try this, she will run to another planet!"

I layed back on the couch and laughed my ass off,"Omg! This is hilarious cause it actually worked!"A tear escaped from my eyes after laughing so much and Taehyung wiped it off with his finger.

"I guess it worked,judging by your tears!"He laughed and took another sip from his coffee, but me on the other hand was caught again off guard and started blushing.

We were speaking for hours that we didn't notice the sun was already down. "Time went by so quickly, what are we going to do tommorow since its already this late?"I asked him.

"Let's go grab dinner first and see about tommorow." Taehyung replied and stood from the couch, everything was going perfectly fine that I actually forgot Jimin was with us.

Well until he spoke.

"Y/N!!!I wanna come with youuu!" He spoke and I quickly pulled my phone from my pocket. "Shhh!" I put a finger on my mouth and signaled him to stay quiet.

"What was that?" Taehyung stared at me confused as I quickly hid my phone behind my back.

"nothing!"My eyes widened and I replied In a quick and sharp tone, almost dying on the inside.

"Then why are you hiding something behind your back?" He gazed at my hands and titled his head slightly to the right confused.

"Y/N!Will you take me with you?" Jimin once again spoke making the situation worse.

"Okay that's weird, lemme see your phone!" Taehyung approached me and quickly grabbed my phone, seeing a Confused Jimin on the screen. "What is this?"

"I'm Jimin,Y/N's personal boyfriend!" Jimin smiled and waved, not knowing what he just did made everything fucked up.

"Oh shit..."I sighed in defeat and placed my hand on my forehead.

Taehyung grabbed my hand softly and pointed with his eyes at Jimin," Care to explain?"

I glanced Jimin and then on Taehyung,having a huge bad gut feeling that was going to unveil soon." Just kill me and end my misery!"

How am I supposed to explain this to Taehyung??? I don't want him to think I'm stupid or weird.

Im doomed!