Chapter 12:A Different Point Of View

"Y/N!!!!!! I WANT TO EAT THE FOOD YOU ALWAYS MAKE!!!"Jimin kept tapping his feet on the ground  like a small kid who wanted to eat.

"How about you say please before you ask for something?" Taehyung scoffs and lets a heavy sigh escape his lips. "You know she is not here to serve you but to help you understand humans right?"He asked just to make sure Jimin knew Y/N's orders.

But at the same time something changed after he saw bang-pd.

He didn't know why but something was telling him that Jimin wasn't really an Ai created to understand humans but for another reason.

Of course he didn't have any evidence to back up his suspicions, so he had to be careful.

Jimin pouted at taehyung and whined, "I know but can you blame me???" He jumped from the couch and  made a turn, "Look at me! I HAVE A BODY!I can do all the things I wanted but couldn't."

"Yeah yeah I know.. But at the same time you have to understand that y/n is a human, which means she can get tired, am I right y-?"

"Dinners ready!"Y/N announced without realising she had interrupted Taehyung."What were you saying?" She asked as the 2 boys walked in the kitchen.

"Nothing..." Taehyung replied dissapointed.

"Yay!! Dinner!Thanks Y/N, I love you!" Jimin rushed to Y/N and kissed her cheek before sitting down.

"oh... I-It's nothing."Y/N's cheek were flustered by Jimin's actions, she wasn't aware of it but now that Jimin has a body she had to restrict her actions.

She sat down with flustered cheeks and started eating her dinner without uttering a word. Her mind was already lost in her thoughts...

On the other side of the table, Taehyung who had just witnessed Jimin's actions, felt an irritating pain on his chest.

It wasn't like he hated Jimin, it was quite the opposite.

He was admiring him.

He was admiring how brave he was to kiss Y/N's cheeks without worrying what she would think about.

Not like he couldn't also do it but it was different for him.

He liked her.

Jimin is an ai designed to read humans emotion, so any action he was doing wasn't necessarily ill intented.

Taehyung on the other hand knew that what he wanted to do was different to what he's really doing.

He felt another disturbing feeling, disgust.

He was a bit disgusted that he was irritated by Jimin's actions,because it meant he was thinking pervertly and he didn't like that.

Because Jimin is his friend now and Y/N is a kind girl who has been with him though everything.

The last thing he wanted was to break her heart or even worse, do something that would make her cry or ruin their friendship.

He had to be the best friend she needs.

The one who is there despite everything.

It was then that he decided to make a promise to himself.

"Whatever happens with Y/N and her love life, I will be there to support her." He spoke to his mind and proceeded to eat the dinner that was so sweetly prepared by his lov-I mean best friend.