×-×Chapter.1×-×

(Unknown's POV)

The files weighed heavily in my hands, alarms and sirens loudly blasting in my ears as I ran as fast as I could toward The Divide.

I just had to make it past the bridge and I was home free.

As I saw the bridge come into view, I noticed the amount of guards standing in the middle of it, hoping to cage me like a rat to get me.

I ran up, stopping a few feet from the line of armour-clad men holding swords.

"Hault! Return the documents you have stolen thief! You have committed a heinous crime against the Counsel of Neo City!" One of them yelled loudly.

I rolled my eyes, watching as they started moving closer slowly. I looked towards the wall of the bridge, making the last minute decision to jump into the water only a couple of feet below.

I ripped a bag out of my satchel and quickly slipped the documents in, shoving it in my satchel again as I jumped up on the railing, turning to face the guards.

"Ah, well, y'know I would just love to hang around, but unfortunately, I have a lot of stuff to do today!" I chuckled out, standing up straighter as they ran towards me.

I threw a small salute and a wink before letting myself fall backwards, feeling the cold water envelope me.

----×-×----

(Third Person's POV)

A man slammed his fist on the desk infront of him, his face red with anger.

"What the hell do you mean that cretan got away?! Can't you do your damn job for once in your miserable life?!" He screamed, pacing closer to the shaking soldier. "You're lucky I don't kill you where you stand. Get out."

The soldier did not need to be told twice.

"What are we going to do Taeyong?" A man, who was sitting at the table asked.

The male, Taeyong, let out a long and angry sigh. "I don't know Kun. I don't. Fucking. Know." He ran his hands through his hair and started to pace, chewing on his nails.

"That little rat stole all the files we have here in the city! That's not good! How did he even get away?! How did my father hire such incompetent guards!" He yelled, throwing his fist at a wall.

"Taeyong." Someone said sternly.

The said male turned to look at the male who called for him. "What Johnny?" He asked through gritted teeth. "Calm yourself. This is no way for a prince to act. I would rather not have to spend the money to fix another wall." The aforementioned grumbled, leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"I suppose there is something good about this." One male, who was staring at the ceiling, spoke. "And what is that Mark?" Johnny questioned. The male tilted his head to his elders. "There's only one kind of person ballsy enough to steal documents from one of the strongest kingdoms in the whole nation." The male beside him nodded, pulling his clipboard to his chest. "Marks right, only Outlanders have ever had the balls to go against the capital."

Taeyong suddenly smiled widely, bounding up to the two. "Oh! You are right! Renjunnie and Markie are so smart!" He cooed happily.

A frown soon settled on his face quickly after another started to speak. "There's a flaw with that though." Mark rose a brow. "What's that Ten?"

Ten stood up, pacing slightly. "We don't know who in the Outlands could have done it. I don't think their 'rulers' would want to get their hands dirty, so maybe it was a citizen, and the population of the Outlands has been increasing lately." Taeyong let out a low growl. "Why not raid them? Force them to tell us where the documents are?" He inquired.

Mark shook his head. "That's just savage. If it gets to that point, count Dreamtopia out. We are not going to be apart of another war that you caused." Taeyong whirled on the other. "That I caused?! That I Caused?! Do you even hear yourself Mark Lee!" He started to stalk closer to the younger.

"I never started a war. My father started that petty war and I was left with the burden of fixing the mess he left behind!" Mark looked at his shoes. "I'm sorry hyung..." Taeyong let out a scoff. "Sure you are."

He walked back to his chair at the head of the table. "I'm done here. Leave."

Everyone listened to him and left the male to himself.