×-×Chapter.7×-×

(Haruto's POV)

I entered the house, my small group taking off their shoes and slipping on their slippers, extra pairs set for our guests.

I smiled softly at them. "Please make sure to take off your shoes and put on the house slippers, okay?" I did as the others had, waiting for our guests to finish up and walked through the hall.

"We're home!" I called out loudly, hearing footsteps and looking to see Shotaro, holding the files, coming down the hall.

My eyes widened slightly, not knowing if the town they were from was a ally to the walls, running up to him and hugging him tightly, hiding the files between our bodies.

He looked at me confused and I whispered my reasoning in his ear in Japanese, him nodding in understanding, hugging me back with one arm. "Welcome home you guys, you took a bit longer than expected?" He looked passed me to the group.

Sungchan chuckled slightly, nodding. "Yeah, Haru wanted to visit Mrs.Kim and now these kids know about our status." Shotaro sent me a look and I pouted. "I've told her! She never listens to me!" A smile broke on his face and he ruffled my hair, turning his back and walking back towards his study. "Well, I forgot something in my study so I'll join you all for lunch shortly, alright?"

I nodded, waving and turning back to our guests, smiling softly. "Alrighty! Let's go to the dining hall and get ready for some lunch!"

I bounced up to Mina, linking arms with her and leaning close to her ear. "I don't have a very good feeling about these people. They look awfully familiar." I whispered so just me and her could hear. She nodded slightly, glancing at me from the corner of her eye. "Same here. Let's just keep an eye on them. I'm sure Sungchan and the others also have the same feeling." She looked around for a second.

I let out a tired breath, feeling the effects of getting smacked by that wisp, turning to Sungmin and pouting. "Hyunngggggg~" I called sweetly.

He looked at me slightly confused. "Yes Haruto?" I gave him my cutest smile and stood infront of him, making everyone else stop.

I held my arms up to him, small giggles slipping from my lips.

"Please carry me hyung! I hurt so so bad from the wisp!" I gave him puppy eyes and watched as he rolled his eyes, walking around me and crouching infront of me on the floor, gesturing slightly to his back. "Well? Get on then." I let out a happy sound, clapping a little before climbing on his back.

I let out a soft 'whoaaa' from how high I was now because of his height. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and placed my head on his, smiling happily down at the group.

I waved, getting a small wave in return from Mark and Grace, it making me smile more and point forward. "Onward noble steed! For Narnia!"

Sungmin hiked me up a bit higher, taking off in a slight jog towards the dining hall, the chuckles of the others following.

----×-×----
(Mark's POV)

After they had gotten out of sight, Sungchan turned towards us, his arm wrapped around Chaehee.

"Sorry about him, he gets a bit hyper when there's new people. He should calm down in a while." I smiled politely, shaking my head. "No no, it's all good!" I thought about what he said earlier. "Also, how old are you?"

He looked a bit confused. "I'm nineteen, why?" I chuckled. "It's just, you called us kids, but most of us are older than you, I'm twenty one for example, our youngest are Jisung and Chenle back there." I gestured to the quiet boys that were closer to the back with Jaemin.

He nodded, his ears becoming a bit red. "Ah, my bad, you all just looked so young." I heard another chuckle and looked to see Shotaro behind us now. "It is pretty surprising that they're older than most of us here."

He met my eyes for a second, them narrowing slightly before walking past us, standing at the front of the group, about to say something when a voice called out from the end of the hall. "Guys!"

We looked over to see Haruto standing there, his hands on his hips and a older woman behind him.

Shotaro sent him a smile.

"Don't worry little bro," He spoke. "We're coming, just got caught up in conversation, is food ready Mary?" So that must be the woman behind Haruto. She nodded, smiling softly before placing her hand on Haruto's shoulder. "Come your highness, they will join us in just a moment." He nodded.

I saw how gentle he was around that Mary woman, she must mean a lot to him.

I rubbed my chin slightly. Perhaps...I thought. We could take her if we ever needed answers from the Outlanders...it would seem to be pretty simple to get answers out of Haruto if she was at risk...I shook my head. No no, that's way too cruel! I could never do that to him! Oh god...but Taeyong hyung definitely would...

A hand on my shoulder broke me out of my thoughts and I looked over to see Grace looked at me worried.

We were the only ones left in the hall.

"You okay bro? You spaced there." She said, rubbing my shoulder softly. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay, just thinking too much, maybe I need a nap..." I mumbled back, softly patting her hand before continuing on the trek to the dining hall.

----×-×----

When we entered, I saw that Haruto was sitting with Sungchan, Jisung, Chenle, and Chaehee.

Haruto was talking animatedly to Chenle, sometimes bringing Jisung into the conversation.

Shotaro watched with hawk like eyes, sizing everyone from Dreamtopia up, as if he already knew we had been lying about where we were from and why we were here.

I shifted slightly at the thought and took a seat around the middle of the table, Jaemin and Renjun looking up at me and raising a brow.

"What took you so long?" Renjun asked. I smiled tiredly. "I got a bit distracted, I'm sorry." They nodded. "You should really rest Hyung." Jeno said from beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You haven't been getting much rest lately and it's worrying."

"What's this I hear about someone not getting enough rest?" I heard Sungchan ask.

I smiled sheepishly. "Ah! Don't worry about it! I'm all good!" He shook his head and walked over. "We have a few guest bedrooms you can use to take a small nap, I can have Mary prepare you something later, rest is important." I shifted slightly. "Are...are you sure man?" Haruto suddenly appeared from behind him, poking his head from around him. "Yep! I can show it to you if you'd like!"

I smiled a little. This would be a wonderful opportunity to search around and see if they have the files. I nodded and stood. "Thank you, so much for being so kind." Haruto shook his head and let out a small chuckle, grabbing my wrist and dragging me out to the hall.

----×-×----

"Here we are!" He proclaimed, standing infront of a beautiful ornate door with a soft silver handle.

I smiled gratefully, walking towards it and looking back at him. "Thank you so much again." He gave me a wide smile and nodded. "No problem! You're our guest! Do you want me to send someone to wake you up if you sleep later than you anticipate?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No no, I'll be okay, I don't sleep very long, and if I do that's okay too." He nodded, patting my shoulder and saying that they would all be downstairs if I needed them.

I watched as he bounded down the hall, opening the door and closing it until there was just a crack, waiting until I didn't hear his foot-falls close by.