×-×Chapter.3×-×

(Haruto's POV)

I sat on my bed, towel draped over my shoulders as I stared at the piece of parchment set infront of me.

I wanted to do it.

I wanted to send an anonymous letter to those idiots, see if they caught the trail.

I was itching for a fight.

Or maybe, I was just itching to see them again.

I let out a tired sigh, standing and ripping the paper up, throwing it in the bin and placing my quill back in the small container of ink on my desk.

I rubbed my towel through my hair one more time before throwing it in the basket nestled snuggly in the corner of my room.

I stretched slightly and walked out, down to the living room where everyone was back to watching their movie. Shotaro had a place open between him and Sungmin, Sungchan and Chaehee cuddled up together as usual. I smiled softly at them before taking a seat beside my best friend and brother.

I leaned my head on Shotaro's shoulder, watching the movie with half-assed interest.

I felt a hand start rubbing my back and realized it was Shotaro's. He sent me a soft smile and leaned closer to my ear so as to not disturb the others who were enraptured by the rom-com playing.

"You seem tired Haru, would you like to lay on my shoulder or on my lap and get some sleep? I can have Sungmin take you to your room later." I smiled softly at him. "No no, I'm okay Oni-san, but...I think I would still like to rest on your lap while you rub my back..." I looked at my lap. "It...reminds me of how mother used to do it..."

I felt him give a soft pat to my back before shifting and patting his thigh softly.

I adjusted my body so my legs were on Sungmin's lap and my head was resting on my brothers thigh, letting out a content and tired breath as I feel him gently dragging his fingers rhythmically around my back.

I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier, closing without my consent.

----×-×----

The large field stretched for miles ahead of me, beautiful white and pink flowers mixing beautifully with the bright green grass they were growing with.

I let out a small, relaxed breath as I looked up to the bright blue sky, puffy white clouds lazily making their leisurely trail across it, casting beautiful shadows across the tranquil meadow.

A soft chuckle behind me had me turning my head back to face someone, I couldn't see his face, but he was in a beautiful white suit, a soft pink rose peeking out of the breast pocket.

"Now darling, what are you doing sitting on the ground? I set up a blanket just over there." I followed the direction and found that there was a cute little picnic set up just a few feet away from us, a large canvas set comfortably on a easel.

I looked back at him, his hand now outstretched to help me up. I slowly took it.

His hand felt warm, comfortable in mine, as if they were meant to be connected our whole lives.

"That's it my love, come on, we can paint this view after we eat and hang it up in our room!"

He sounded so happy, so excited to make a piece of art with me and display it in a place that only we would see. I couldn't help but smile as he pulled me over to the red and white checkered blanket.

We sat down and I saw the assortment infront of me.

My eyes landed on a bowl of strawberry's and couldn't stop myself from giggling. "Baby, you don't like strawberries." I said. I heard that chuckle again and looked up to him.

How did I know he didn't like strawberries?

Who was he?

"Yes, I may not, but I know you do lovely, so I packed them for you." I let out a chuckle and nodded. "Well, thank you so much."

Since when did I like strawberries? I haven't had one since I was a child.

"Baby?" His voice said, sounding slightly distant.

"Haru?" His voice sounded different now, and even more distant.

"Ha-ru!" I jumped awake and looked around, breathing heavily.

I looked to see everyone staring at me, worry in their eyes. I was confused, turning to Shotaro. "What's wrong? Did I doze off?" He nodded, chuckling softly and ruffling my hair. "Yeah, and you were talking a bit in your sleep. Who were you dreaming about? You called them baby."

I let out a small sigh, slumping against the couch. "I don't know, I could see his face...but...he was so sweet, and he doesn't like strawberries?" I mumbled, making Shotaro chuckle.

"Y'know, mom used to tell me this little story, about how she would dream about dad before she met him, maybe that's what's happening to you! You could be dreaming about your soulmate right now Haru!" I scoffed slightly. "Oh please Sho, please tell me you don't believe in that whole 'dream of the person they're your soulmate' thing!" I groaned.

He smiled at me, booping my nose. "I do! And I bet ya twenty coins that you will meet your soulmate at some point because of these dreams!" I squinted at him. "Make it thirty and you have a deal." A smirk grew on his face. "Oh? You're that confident that you won't?" I crossed my arms, nodding and smirking. "That's right."

His smirk grew wider and he held out his hand to me. "Thirty is is. Get ready to pay up little bro." I shook his hand firmly. "Oh I don't think I'll be paying you anything, big bro."

We stared each other down for a minute before bursting out into laugher, smiling widely at each other and then turning to the others who were smiling at us.

Chaehee stood up. "Well! I believe it's time for our nightly spa time with Haruto! If you boys want to join you absolutely can." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs and to her room with Mina and Sulli following.