×-×Chapter.10×-×

(Haruto's POV)

I watched as they made it into the walls of Neo City, disappearing from sight as I let out a sigh.

"I'm going to prepare for an attack tomorrow. There's no doubt that he will tell Taeyong what has transpired." I grumbled, turning around and starting to walk home.

A hand stopped me, gripping my shoulder. "Haruto." Shotaro's voice was stern, but I didn't turn back to him. "What?" I heard a sigh and felt arms wrap around me. "You are not going to fight this alone Haru. We're gonna be right there beside you, I won't let anyone hurt you while I'm still standing." I nodded, looking at my feet.

"Are...you okay Haruto?" Chaehee asked softly, walking infront of me and cupping my face.

I fought away the tears at being asked if I was okay and nodded. "I'm fine." She shook her head, softly rubbing my cheeks. "No your not, you said he read the file? Does that mean they know about you now?" I nodded weakly, leaning back against my brother and pulling her hands off my face.

"Wether they know or not doesn't matter, I'm still stronger than them, and I become even stronger with Shotaro fighting by my side. That's what matters. I can defend our lands if I need to and that's all I care about, not what some snobby Neo City prince thinks of me." I said, pulling out of Shotaro's arms and walking towards home.

----×-×----

I walked past the house and through the garden in the back, continuing out and into the woods, bringing my sword out incase I needed it.

When I finally reached the clearing I let my eyes fill up, walking slowly over to the three graves with no bodies buried underneath them.

"Mom, dad, Shin..." I whispered weakly, the moonlight shining on us. "I think I messed up...they know I took the files now...I don't want anything to happen to Shotaro or any of the others..." I reached out, placing my hand on dad's grave. "I just...I want things back the way they were...when everyone was so close...I remember vaguely what my old friends looked like...now I know what the Dreamtopia rulers look like and....I don't think they remember us...or the memories we shared...are the others like this too?" I asked, staring at the flowers growing around.

I let out a heavy sigh and looked up to the stars. They were peeking out through a break in the dark clouds that had collected as the day progressed.

I looked at Shin's grave, kissing my fingers and placing them against it. "I miss you Shin, I wish you were still here...it would be wonderful to have you by my side again..." I laughed weakly to myself. "I could really use a good kiss right about now..." I rubbed my face and pushed my fingers through my hair, looking out at the dark woods that surrounded us.

----×-×----

The sound of footsteps broke me out of my small stupor, forcing me to look up and get into a defensive stance against anything that dare come out of the woods.

The dark figure of a man entered my sight and I tensed up, getting ready to jump at them.

"Now now..." A soothing voice spoke, a man finally entering the clearing, his dark brown hair falling slightly over his eye, a sharp, black suit hugging his body perfectly. "I am no threat to you, Haruto Osaki." I slightly lowered my sword, squinting at him. "Who are you?"

I heard him let out a small noise of surprise. "Well, I thought you would remember me, or maybe that you had read my file?" I squinted at him, my eyes adjusting more to the dark and I stumbled back, landing on my ass as I slightly shifted away from him.

"You get away from me Johnny Suh! I want nothing to do with you!" Johnny let out a small chuckle, slowly sitting down and looking at the graves. "Who are they?" I shifted uncomfortably, staring at him. "Why do you want to know?" He gave me a soft smile. "Like I said, I mean no harm to you Haruto, I only came to talk."

I slowly sat up, pulling my legs to me and keeping a sturdy grip on my sword. "I...I dunno how you found me, or who all you have with you, but...but...I'm gonna...I'm gonna give you a little bit...only a little bit! Of trust..." I mumbled softly, scanning him up and down as he smiled softly.

"That's all I ask Haruto. Now, are you gonna answer me? Unfortunately my friend Yuta isn't here, so I don't know what those graves say." I started to mess with my hands slightly. "It's...my mom and dad..and my ex boyfriend." He nodded slightly. "My condolences." I let out a scoff, making him raise an eyebrow.

"My dad died in the war for Neo City. I remember it like it was yesterday." I stared at the ground, the sounds of the explosions and the heat of the fire playing like a broken record. The screams of innocent nctizens and soldiers who laid down their lives. "He sounds like a very noble man. My father died in the battle as well." He said softly.

I looked up in surprise.

"Then...why don't you live here, in the Outlands?" He let out a small breath. "I was adopted into the royal family, as many from the other rulers of the cities have, before all of the chaos." A fond smile fell over his face. "We used to have so much fun together, playing in the mud, promising that we would marry each other..." I stared at him. "So...you remember it too?" He nodded.

"Of course I remember it, those are some of my most fondest memories. Things that nice don't happen much anymore, y'know, with all the stolen files and trying to clean up our parents mess." I looked down, feeling slight anger burn in the base of my heart. "So that's what your here for. To take me in for stealing your precious files." He chuckled again and shook his head.

"You are smart Haruto, but if I'm being honest? I really just came here to ask you to bring yourself in, so that no further harm will come to others." I stared at him in shock, standing up quickly and trying to run past him, but he grabbed me around the waist.

"Please don't make this hard for me Haruto, your bother and Sungchan are already in custody. I was lucky I found you before a monster could find me." He held me tighter, picking me up off the ground as I fought against him. "Let me go! Let me go right now damnit!" My sword was sitting beside Shin's grave, making it near impossible for me to try and get to it.

I heard Johnny sigh before he walked into the woods, leading me towards the house, only to show that it, and half the city was in flames, the red reflecting off of the clouds above and making everything look five times more terrifying.

I stared in shock, a shadow casting over my face and making me look towards Taeyong.

He had a wide smile on his face as he stalled closer, grabbing my cheeks and leaning in close. "Ah~ So here's the little rat that took our files~" I fought against his and Johnny's hold.

A sharp pain exploded on my cheek and I stared at the ground in shock, hearing a grunt from somewhere off to my side.

"Stop fucking wiggling and making this harder for everyone. It's your fault everyone's in this predicament. So just turn yourself in and this will all stop." He growled at me.