×-×Chapter.14×-×

(Haruto's POV)

We made it to the Chapel after a while, three men in long, dark ruby red robes all bowed down and praying quietly.

Mark slowly took a few steps forward, clearing his throat softly, the men whipping around and seeing him, immediately bowing. "Your Highness. To what do we owe the pleasure?" The one with blonde hair asked him.

"Chan, Hyunjin, Key, I need to ask a favor of you." Mark spoke softly. One with short brown hair rose a brow. "And what would this favor be?" He seemed very sassy. Mark swallowed heavily. "I...We need to see the prophecy."

The smallest one in the middles eyes widened as he took a step forward. "Highness! You know that Lord Taeyong forbid us to show anyone!" He yelled out worried. The blonde one walked forward and stared Mark down. "Why must you see it your highness?" He asked sternly.

Mark took a few steps back, placing his hand on my shoulder and it took everything in me not to shake it off and bite him.

"This is Haruto." The three boys stared confused looks. "Haruto Osaki."

Their eyes widened as they immediately swarmed me, inspecting every square inch of me.

"He has his mother's eyes." The little one said. "Definitely has the Osaki face shape and nose." The sassy one added. The blonde one got close to my face. "He looks like his father..." He whispered softly, sadness filling his eyes for a second before they all dispersed, the blonde one nodding. "Alright. We shall show you it again."

Mark smiled slightly in relief. "Thank you so much Chan, you really are a life saver." Chan smiled mysteriously as he walked over to a torch on the wall, the warm orange color covering his face in lovely hues. "No your highness..." He met eyes with me and smiled more. "He is."

He then pulled the torch and the circle that made up the center of the floor sunk in, each time revealing a spiraling staircase down into darkness.

Chan pulled a candle from the alter they were just worshiping at and stood at the top of the stairs, turning back to us. "Let us go."

So we followed.

----×-×----

We finally made it to the bottom, all of the stairs disappearing much faster than they had appeared.

"Come. This way." Key instructed, leading us down a long, dark corridor lined with skeletons and cobwebs.

We entered a large, open room.

The walls were covered with pictures. All ranging from beautiful scenery to war and death. What stood out most to me was the last picture that was set right above the door.

It was of some of the boys, all smiling so widely and holding onto each other tightly while only about 4 of the seven of my gang were off to the side, one of the faces not one that I recognized.

"Where is Hyunjin?" Chan asked Felix, the smaller boy shrugging, looking around frantically for the boy named Hyunjin.

"I'm right here Hyung." A voice spoke from the doorway, a beautiful boy stepping through and walking towards me, gently cupping my face and smiling gently. "Finally, you've brought me an Osaki..." He whispered softly, running his hands along my face. "This is wonderful, the prophecy for-told of you coming to see me young one." He finally released me and stepped back a bit. "What would you like to know?"

I swallowed heavily. "Everything. I would like to know the whole prophecy." I shifted slightly, looking up at the beautiful man. "Please."

A wonderful smile passed his face. "Of course Haruto."

He took his place in the middle of the room, looking up at the printed ceiling and walls.

He closed his eyes and only a few seconds later did they shoot open, a beautiful blue light shining from them, his mouth opening and a booming, echoing voice reaching my ears.

"Some day, a boy, a son of Osaki will come and bring down Lord Taeyong.

He will fight vigilantly, and he will lose many, but he will succeed and bring harmony to Neo City once again.

When night falls on the twentieth moon, the walls of Neo City will crumble to the ground, and everyone will be set free.

Everyone will be one again."

He slowly closed his eyes again, the glowing dying down. He opened them again and smiled softly at me. "That is the prophecy prince Osaki."

I shook my head, looking at the pictures depicting me. "No, no no." I mumbled, the images looking as though they were moving. "No this can't be right. My brother, Shotaro, is going to be the one to bring everyone together again!" I looked at the picture above the door again realizing that Shotaro was not one of the ones standing with me.

I gripped my wrist, pinching my skin as the images moved more violently. "No no! This can't be right! Things can change! Nothing is set in stone!" I panicked, Mina running up to me and holding my face in her hands. "Haru! HARUTO! LOOK AT ME! Look at me bud!"

The sound of the stairs appearing snapped me out of my panic attack and I snapped my head towards Chan, his face showing the same fear.

I looked around frantically, wanting to put everyone somewhere safe, but it was too late.

"Well...well...well..." Taeyong's daunting voice filled my ears as the orange color started coming closer.

I shoved the dreamies behind the large alter and went quickly back to my spot after sending a glare at Jeno who had tried to come out of hiding.

I didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"What do we have here?" Taeyong asked, finally reaching us and slowly walking around me and Mina.

He looked over at Hyunjin. "What have I told you about telling people the prophecy Hwang?" Hyunjin smirked widely. "It seems you don't know who you have in your clutches my Lord." He spoke vaguely.

Taeyong glared at him before snapping his gaze to me. "Who are you?" He demanded. I smirked a bit. "What? Don't even know your own prisoners name?" I scoffed.

Pain erupted on my cheek and I realized he had actually just punched me. "Answer me you filthy Outlander." I smirked more, tasting metal. "Haruto." I glared hard at him, having the urge to tackle him. "Haruto Osaki." His eyes widened and he went ballistic.

"OSAKI?!" He bellowed, stomping up to me and pulling me up by my collar. "YOU'RE AN OSAKI AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?" His eyes held such a rage that I almost felt scared. "HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY YOUR RULER?!" Well that's gone now.

I glared at him, gripping onto his wrists until he let me go, pain clouding his eyes. "You. Are not. Any kind of ruler." I chuckled out, tilting my head slightly as my eyes got darker. "I have never seen someone so pathetic in my life. So I would suggest you get your filthy blood covered hands off of me."

I threw him back onto the ground and glared at the men he had brought, who were now pointing weapons at me.

"Mina." I called sternly. She hummed. "We're leaving." I glanced where I had put everyone else, seeing Mark peeking out with Jaemin, Jaemin's eyes full of something I couldn't place.

I sent a look to Mark that said I would be back before looking back down at Taeyong who was staring at me in shock.

I stooped down, tilting his head up with my finger under his chin, leaning in where my lips barely brushed against his ear. "One day, the walls of Neo City will fall. And you, you will be under the rubble." I growled out, standing up and smirking down at him, mocking him. "My Lord."

I gave an exaggerated bow before grabbing Mina's wrist and running past all of the guards, up the stairs and out of Neo City to the Outlands once more.