×-×Chapter.4×-×

(Chaehee's POV)

I sat Haruto down in a chair and stepped back, analyzing his proportions, trying to decide what to do with his pretty face tonight.

Mina started to run her hands through his hair just as the other boys came in to watch us work our magic on the poor boy.

Sulli dug through Sungchan's side of the closet to find an outfit to put him in. I hoped it would help with my creative process.

"Hey Chae! What about this one?" Sulli called to me, making me look up to the outfit she was holding up. I turned my eyes to Sung. "Since when did you have that?" He just shrugged. "It's probably something I bought when I went shopping with Haru or something Sulli got me as a joke." I nodded slightly in consideration taking another look at the outfit.

(The outfit)

I hummed softly, tapping my chin before nodding

I hummed softly, tapping my chin before nodding. "Yeah! I think I can work with that! And this way I don't have to cover up his tattoos cause they should work well!"

I saw Haruto looking at the outfit in confusion, making me realize it was probably something Sulli bought.

"Why are there so many random straps hanging off it?" He asked softly, turning his face back to me as I pushed a bunny hairband across his forehead to hold his hair up. "It's tech-wear RuRu! It'll match your aesthetic perfectly! I don't know why I bought it for Sungchan and not you." I chuckled.

I started to apply the foundation and the makeup that I wanted him in, shoving him into the bathroom to change into the outfit.

----×-×----

I looked at the bathroom door, seeing his shadow shift around from under it.

Sungchan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. "So...why do you do this to the poor kid babe?" I scoffed. "He's your age Sung, you have no rights to call him a kid." He chuckled softly in my ear. "I suppose you're right, but you didn't answer my question love." I hummed. "I'm always right. And well, it's fun! I know he enjoys it as well, and it's a good way to destress, specially since we're most likely gonna have to go and retrieve those files from the Central."

I felt him nod before he placed a kiss on my shoulder, the sound of the door drawing my attention away from him.

There stood Haruto in all his edgy glory.

A smirk grew on his face and I immediately knew what he was planning.

"W...what's wrong with the way I dress?" He asked 'nervously'. Mina shot up. "Well," She continued. "Some people may say that dressing in all black makes you look like an evil villain. Not me though! I think you look like a sexy motorcycle!" They were trying to contain their laughter as they spoke the next part together. "VROOM VROOM!"

They both collapsed to the floor laughing, Haru having slight tears in his eyes.

I felt Sungchan's chest vibrate against my back before his chuckle filled my ears.

Soon enough the whole room was filled with laughs.

----×-×----

After everything had calmed down, Mina fixed Haru's hair how he wanted it and we took a few pictures.

I smiled softly, happy that we had all found each other.

I started to think of everyone's stories, how we all got here, the decisions we made to be right here, right at this moment, together.

Shotaro and Haruto were the first ever Outlanders, the first to rule over the Land of Hearts, revolutionary really.

Sungchan came along next, beaten up and tired from a long journey from a kingdom far far away, which his family had kicked him out of, saying that he was unfit to rule.

They had formed a pact, one that brought them closer together than ever before.

And then Sulli and Sungmin showed up in the growing, and flourishing village. They had been nomads who had met along the way and stuck together, quickly finding comfort in the recesses of the Outlands.

And Mina, thrown out of the walls of Neo City by her own brother because he had gotten mad about something and taken it out upon her.

And...then there was me.

My village had been ransacked by Central, everything burned to the ground, and not a soul left to live if you had been caught.

I was lucky enough to escape with just a simple scar that ran across my stomach and towards my back.

I hated that scar.

I hated the man who gave it to me even more.

"Chae? Baby? You okay?" Sungchan asked me softly, gently caressing the back of my hair. I gave him a sweet smile, kissing his nose softly. "Yes, everything is perfect my love." I let out a small sigh. "I'm so lucky..." I whispered.

A big goofy smile spread across his lips, but our moment was soon ruined by gagging noises, making me turn my gaze to Haruto and Mina, who were doubled up on the floor, acting as if they were throwing up.

"Hyung!" Haru called to Shotaro. "Hyung save me! I think I have like...fifteen cavities now because of them!" He whined, squishing his cheeks.

I gave a tight smile and walked up, pinching and pulling on his cheeks. "Why you little punk-"

----×-×----
(Third Person's POV)

As the gang was having fun and goofing off, a boy in Dreamtopia was going through quite the predicament.

----×-×----
(Mark's POV)

I let out a heavy sigh, rubbing my eyes as I stared at the paperwork that had piled up on my desk since the meeting earlier tonight.

The door creaking caught my attention and I looked up to see my sister standing there, a silver tray in her hands. "Hey bud, how are ya holding up?" She asked softly.

I let out a soft sigh, looking into the cups she set infront of me and smiled a little at the sight and smell of my favorite coffee.

I took the cup by the rim, grabbing the handle almost immediately after and letting the cup warm my hands for a second before sighing and taking a deep inhale of the contents scent. I felt my muscles relax and looked to see my sister sitting now, adding what she wanted to her coffee before looking at me expectantly while taking a sip.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm....doing as good as I can be with those files missing and Taeyong yelling at everyone every four seconds. There's so much paperwork and I'm worried that the Outlanders might get valuable information from those files, Johnny refuses to tell us which ones that they took, but we do know they weren't able to get to the ones in Central." I placed my cup down and rubbed my face.

"I just....don't know what to do..." I mumbled in English, letting out a tired sigh.

"Well," Grace began, "Me thinks it's about time for you to take a break. You go to bed, your work will be here in the morning for you, and maybe all of us can go out to get some information undercover tomorrow?" She suggested.

I stared at her, a smile breaking out on my lips. "Dude! That's genius! Why didn't I think of that! Oh my- you are so awesome." I held my fist out to her. I watched as she laughed and fist bumped me, standing and taking my cup from infront of me. "Well come on then, let's get to bed."

I nodded, standing up and leaving the room behind her.