~updated information on the plot~

Hey guys due to the rewrite I've changed some of Y/n's information. First off she's no longer Elizabeth's "twin" she's older and is 19 years old. Also I've added details on people's relationships with one another. This has basically turned into a wiki page😭

Name:Y/N liones
Original name: Y/N of the Royals
Race:half vampire (she's a mixture of a demon and vampire so not like Gelda) half angel
Hair colour: whatever you want but I'm going to say a muted purple for this incarnation because it makes things easier to write
Eye colour: black (dark red when hungry or in combat)
Age: 19 (3000+)
Body type(you can change it): she has hip dips, a little stomach (it's not flat) her boobs are about a 34C

Y/n is a sort of half breed which are known as royals. This race is placed in a separate dimension which people like to call the moon because of its weird appearance. This realm is filled with all kinds of half breeds and is a placed that takes in and accepts what the other realms deem as a disgrace of things that shouldn't exist.

~CURSE INFORMATION~
So as you know the curse is Elizabeth dies and forgets all her memories then gets reincarnated then once she gets her memories back she dies 3 days after and for meliodas he got cursed with immortality and every time he dies he loses some of his emotions (at least I think that's how it goes) and the only way to break it is to defeat the demon king and the supreme deity.

Y/n's curse is different from their own and actually it isn't a curse at all it's a gift or more like a second chance kind of thing gifted to her by the Angel Queen. Y/n has been gifted with the mission to undue what the supreme deity and the demon king have done. Break the curse. But she can't do that because she never gains her memories every time she comes back. Sometimes she just gets revived other times she gets reborn which is how she ended up being the princess of Liones. There is no special event that will make her regain her memories of her previous life to regain them she has to complete the mission given to her by her Queen.

Y/n is a princess in her own right as there are many kingdoms within the land of the Royals but she is not the daughter of the Angel Queen.

How she died

Y/n died during the beginning part of the holy war. Meliodas (in this fanfic) was actually a kind demon but he earned the title of cruel when his wife died by the hands of a goddess (*cough* Mael *cough*)

Meliodas and Elizabeth

Meliodas and Elizabeth never had a romantic relationship prior to the curse. When the curse was placed on them Elizabeth was forced to fall in love with Meliodas each time she reincarnated. Meliodas thought he owned it to her to try and make their relationship something more but he quickly regretted it.

Y/n and Elizabeth

These two sisters are kind of competing with one another. All of Elizabeth's life Y/n has been the centre of attention in everything which caused her to grown resentful of her and treat her badly. Elizabeth never hits her or anything like that she just has a bad attitude towards her. Y/n due to Elizabeth's behaviour sees her as a spoiled brat who can't go one second without trying to gain the attention of everyone in the room. Even though both the sisters have a distaste for one another they would still do anything to protect the other.

Note:
Once the reader awakens her power she'll start to have weird dreams and some dreams do have mature content.

Updated note:

The story has significantly changed because I've decided I don't like how it went as it felt very mean girls type of plot.