Episode 2

Flash back
"Girls you must flee" father said "we can't escape alone come with us father" I said "I will my fine my child" he said "yes but" I said " go before the holy knights find you" he said we started running Elizabeth,(y/n) third and fourth princesses of liones were driven away from the castle by the holy knights traitorist uprising to right this injustice they searched for legendary rebels the seven deadly sins but the princesses we're being chased by the holy knights a boy from the tavern came to her rescue this was no ordinary boy he was the captain of the seven deadly sins.

Your POV
"They (y/n) could you come down stairs for a minute" meliodas asked "of course" I said with a smile 'this isn't just some dream it's real we actually did it we found one of the seven deadly sins " so what's this new outfit for" Elizabeth asked "its-" meliodas started but got cut off by me "umm....the top and bottoms are to small for me is there I size up" I asked " yeah but it's a little different" meliodas said " that's fine can I have it please meliodas" I asked I saw his face go sad for a moment 'does he want me to call him sir meliodas' I thought to myself  " ok I'll get it for you" he said then came back with a different pair of cloths that was different colour I  could see jealous on Elizabeth's face because she doesn't like when I get things she doesn't " sir meliodas do you have another one of those" Elizabeth asked him making me roll my eyes 'serious such a spoiled brat can't I have this one thing she doesn't' I thought " nope sorry Elizabeth I only have one here you go (y/n)" he said handing me the cloths "thank you sir meliodas" I said but again his face made the same face like last time I closed the door and changed.(sorry that there writing in the way I don't want someone to say it's there and they drew it. You can change the colour but they still have to be glittery and you hair has to be parted down the middle for this story sorry😅)

I looked in the mirror "wow" I said it looked so pretty on me though it was still tight but oh well I came out " so what's this outfit for" I asked "it's the tavern uniform" he said "way to put your pervy throughly on display dude" hawk said "whil...

I looked in the mirror "wow" I said it looked so pretty on me though it was still tight but oh well I came out " so what's this outfit for" I asked "it's the tavern uniform" he said "way to put your pervy throughly on display dude" hawk said "while we are waiting you want us to collect information on the ware shouts of the seven deadly sins right" Elizabeth said "ahh"I said blushing as meliodas lifted up my skirt "don't worry it's just a size check" he says " you Moran your scarring the one person who can bring people in " well if it's a size check then you should know it's still tight on me in some areas" I said looking away while blushing "really I thought for sure that would fit you perfectly" he muttered "excuse me sir meliodas there's something I've been wanting to ask you" Elizabeth said "are the seven deadly sins really that wicked" she said "what crime did you do that was so horrible" she asked

Small time skip

The tavern came to a stop and I started to fall to lucky me meliodas saved me from falling " careful" he said "hey we're here" he said

Another small time skip

"Is this some kind of festival" Elizabeth asked " I really don't think so" I said

Small time skip

When we got to the tavern I was laughing my butt off " stop laughing" meliodas said acting like a kid Elizabeth came in and started scowling the kid 'we all know you wanted attention Elizabeth put what you did that day was stupid though I wasn't there with here I was with....that's weird why can't I remember who I was with'i thought. ' lightning came from the sword... WAIT COULD IT BE no there's no way he would never do that...would he's thought we all started running to the village ' come on meliodas help them' I thought looking at him he turned around and looked me in the eyes almost like he knew what I was thinking he smiled then nodded " anyone who does appreciate the good quality of boos doesn't deserve to drink it" meliodas said "sorry you guys I don't have any money for that drink how about this" he said placing his hand on the sword then pulling it out water came up and through the knights and it was very funny.

Time skip

"I uh I'm not real sure if I'm-" I got on to what she was trying to do so I interrupted her like the kind sister I am " THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL though I've never done this before" I said doing what she was going to do but better hidden I don't even now why she's acting like this everything was fine yesterday but whatever if she wants to play that game she's on i looked back at meliodas to see his mouth wide open and his face red and from the corner of my eye I saw Elizabeth glaring at me meliodas snapped out of it " tell you what just focus on your waitressing today don't worry about gathering any intell stay relaxed out there" he said smiling at me " I can do that I will stay relaxed" Elizabeth said ' she does realize he was talking to me right because sometimes I don't even think she's here' I thought to myself. To say Elizabeth was doing bad was a compliment this girl SUCKS she's tripping left and right

Time skip

I followed meliodas outside since I wanted a break to think I saw Elizabeth being Elizabeth again and talking to meliodas when they noticed me "wow"meliodas said as I walked into the moon light then he looked back up and caught a Sapir that came flying are away "MELIODAS" I screamed then started running to follow him Elizabeth far behind me then I saw him laying on the floor "are you ok meliodas"I asked "stop calling me that"he mutter i barely hear any of it " then what should I call you" I asked he looked at me "that's for you to find out you'll know when you've got it right" he said. When Elizabeth got down to we're we were we started talking about going to the forest of white dreams.

Finished : July 23 7;39
Words:1107