Episode 1- Begnning

Y/n=your name
Episode 1: Rewritten ✔️

"T-the seven deadly sins..." the two knights who had buried into the tavern said before falling back to the ground, their helmets falling revealing their faces.

Meliodas' eyes widened as he stared at the familiar girl.

"That...that's not possible." Meliodas muttered to himself. The girl with the dark hair had the face of someone he held close to his heart but her hair wasn't the same h/c hair he'd known so well.

"These two are one of the seven deadly sins? No way." Hawk says.

"Well, we'll only get answers once they wake up. For now we should just take them upstairs." Meliodas says.

"Great idea!...wait! WHO'S WE?!" Hawk yelled.

"Come on, don't be lazy." Meliodas says with an eye roll.

"LISTEN HERE BUDDY! I'M NOT CARRYING ANYONE ON MY BACK!" Hawk yelled.

"You wanna bet?" Meliodas asks with a playful smirk on his face that causes sweat droplets to fall down Hawks forehead.

*****

"They're both definitely girls." Hawk says.

"Let's make sure." Meliodas says.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Hawk shrinks as Meliodas vanishes from beside him only to appear next to the dark haired girl.

"That sweet gentle face, this perfume..." Meliodas says before placing a hand on her breast as lightly squeezing it.

"Ooo, squishy! Yup she's a girl!" Meliodas says.

"YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT!" Hawk yelled before the purple haired girl shot up.

"Um...EXCUSE ME!" The girl yelled with an irritated face. The lighter haired female then shot up at the sound of her sister's angry voice. Her face went red at the scene in front of her.

"Your heart beat is just fine." Meliodas announced as he pulled his hand away.

"No, really?" The girl asked in a sarcastic tone as she used her arms to cover her breasts from the males view.

"W-what's going on? Where are we?" Elizabeth asks.

"Oh, yeah. You two walked into my bar and then passed out cold on my floor." Meliodas says.

"...yeah, that sounds like something I'd do..." the dark eyed female muttered.

"Your bar?" The light haired female asks.

"The Boar Hat, it's my tavern." Meliodas says.

"Aren't you like...14? Can 14 year olds own a tavern?" The dark haired female asked the lighter haired one.

"I-I don't know..." The sister whispered back.

"I'm older than I look." Meliodas says.

"Wait, if you're a tavern owner what's with the sword?" The dark haired female asks.

"Oh, this?" Meliodas pulled the sword out causing the lighter haired female to shrink and hide behind the other girl. The male chuckled.

"Did I scare ya? If all you see is the handle, yes it looks pretty intimidating, doesn't it? It makes our customers think twice before skipping out on their bill." Meliodas says.

"It's the customers that pay their hard earned money to eat your nasty cooking that I really feel sorry for." Hawk says before the blue eyed female ran to him and hugged him.

"It's a talking piggy! He's so cute!" Elizabeth squealed.

"He's really not." The other female says with a blank expression offending said piggy.