Authors note (not bad!)

Hey guys, sorry for not updating but I've been deciding on how I want this book to proceed and I've decided to not uncontinue it and just rewrite it...don't worry I'm not making another book I'll just add them here and once I finish rewriting all of the chapters I'll unpublished the old ones.

I might just unpublish them now but I still don't know. It's taken me a long time to decide what I want to do because I hate when people announce a rewrite and then I have to go find the other book that's not even out yet.

I also hate it when books are discontinued and there's no warning so as a writer and long time reader I am looking at things from both points of views and deciding to rewrite the book is the best option and since I'm now I'm older and I don't hate Elizabeth as much I'll hopefully be able to write this story better.

My writing style has definitely changed because of my English teacher teaching me some things I can improve on with the amount of essays I have written for her.

In the meantime I have written two other books where one I have no idea what the plot is anymore so I'm trying to find out where to go from what I've written and the other new one is meliodas x MALE reader so if you're interested in reading male x male fanfics I suggest you read that because I love making Meliodas a touch starved demon now...he's so cute!

Anyways if you've been reading this story thank you so much and I love reading all of your comments even if I've stopped responding to them I still read them. Hope you all have a lovely day and I'll keep you updated! Goodnight!

-don't get me wrong Elizabeth still pisses me off but now I've figured out a way better way to handle her-

-also if you haven't noticed I hate making meliodas a cheater because of family trauma so I'm gonna try to work on it by writing a new book...but don't get me wrong this queen learns after 3000 years of bullshit and gets a little revenge...after some events that do not include cheating in the present time! No promises though I have exams coming up starting June 13 so I will be focusing more on the three stories I have now and writing this one on the side until I feel like publishing it-

It's a rewrite people!😭

(Love you and don't be too angry🥹)