Chapter 5

JESS

The weather today looks so down and snowy from my room.What I need right now is a hot cup of coffee to cool my head down.I decide to take a stroll to Blossom cafe which is like a five hundred kilometers from my house.

I put on my black adiddas joggers and my grey long sleeve sweatshirt before heading to Blossom.

I open the door and head straight to the counter to put down my order before taking a sit on the first free table by the left side of the entrance door of the cafe.

"Can we have a Mint-flavoured coffee each and a plain coffee for the girl?",I hear a guy telling the counter,his voice sounds so familiar that makes me turn to confirm.

And yes I was right,I knew the voice sounded familiar,I see Nate and Justin with a girl placing their order.The girl really looks pretty even though I could see her only through her back with her long wavy red hair,a fitted body with great curves and hips.

I start to envy her and at the say time try to have hope that she might be with Nate and not Justin.

I check the tables that are free in the cafe because right now,I don't want them especially Justin seeing me looking like this,putting on a Jogger and sweatshirt when they have a pretty girl with them putting on a lovely fitted red mini gown.

The only free table here is the one next to me,I hurry up and finish my little coffee,so I can hurry up and leave before Justin or Nate sees me.

I stand up to leave as I was done with my coffee before I hear Nate call my name from my back.

"Hey Jess!",he says holding their tray of coffee with the red hair girl by his side going through her phone.

"Heyyy!",I reply him looking at the girl and admiring her beauty before he notices and introduces us

"Oh Jess meet Ashley,Ashley meet Jess"

"Hey",Ashley greets without looking at me and fully concentrated on her phone

"Hi Ashley,nice to meet you",I respond to her nicely ignoring the fact that she just greeted me in a blunt tune but I kind of felt relief that she is here with Nate and not Justin.

I turn to check for Justin who I didn't see with Nate and Ashley,maybe he went to the rest room.

"Hey Justin,over here",Nate calls out to Justin who was just coming out from the restroom before he comes over to their table to join them and sees me.

"Wow,hey you are here?",he asks and giggles as Nate and Ashley take their sits,leaving only Justin and I standing close to the table

"Wait,hold on,you guys know each other?",Nate asked surprised looking at the both of us

"Yeah,we met at Trev's party",Justin responds to Nate

"Oh,cool",Nate says

"I just came to get coffee but I am about to leave any moment from now",I reply Justin ignoring Nate so that I can leave anytime now.I feel so uncomfortable and nervous with Justin seeing me the way I am dressed

"Okay we would see later at school",He says as I head towards the exit door before Nate calls me back.

"Umm..Jess,before you go,there is a great trip we want to have this weekend,we are all heading to Maui Island,why don't you come with us,you are going to love it there,the Island is a great place to have fun and relax",Nate says as I stare at him thinking of if I should go or not.