Chapter 12

JESS

I knocked as I got to Nate's place before he opens the door with no shirts on and zipping his trousers with one hand while holding the door with his other hand.

"Nate,I know where Justin is or.....oh!",I say coming into his apartment as I saw Ashley with only her underpants on.

"Sorry,didn't know you guys were busy,I can come back later",I tell Nate who is still standing at the door entrance.

"Whats going on Jess,what about Justin,I having been trying to locate him since last night but no good result has been out",Nate tells me as he drags a plain blue shirt from his wardrobe and Ashley wears her bra and puts on a flora printed mini gown before coming to join us where we are standing.

"Dagon,the demon that captured me two nights ago has Justin and he said if I don't bring the sacred blade and myself,that he would have no choice but to kill Justin,you need to see Justin Nate,he is going through hell",I tell Nate crying before he hugs me to console me.

"Don't worry,we would get him back",he says

"Do you know how the sacred blade looks like,we can make a fake and I would disguise myself into looking like you",Nate says

"No you can't do that Nate,you might end up dead that way if he finds out,Dagon seems very smart and dangerous",Ashley says

"Yeah Nate,she is kind of right,I won't allow you to do that under my watch",I tell him.

"No it easy,and that is the only option we have right now,Jess would call him and tell him that she is bringing the sacred blade.Once he sees me as Jess and the sacred blade,he would let Justin go then Ashley you and Jess would wait outside in Jess's car,once you guys see Justin,you both would quickly carry him and bring him home so that he can heal.Then once you guys leave,I would deal with Dagon."

"So what do we need now,there is no much time left?",I ask him

"For now,we need to make the fake blade,is your Mum around,lets know if we can go and get the sacred blade,do you know where it is hidden?",Nate asks

"It's hidden at a cave underneath our house,we can go and get it but only me can enter the cave,according to my Mum only a Nephilim from Raphael bloodline can enter",I tell Nate

"Okay great,let's head to your place,Nate and I would wait outside,but what about your Mum?",Ashley asks me

"We need to wait for like an extra two hours,so my Mum can go to work because there is no way we are taking the blade with she around."

"Yeah you are right,I would arrange my stuffs and we would be coming later",Nate says

"Okay,that's great",I tell them before leaving Nate's apartment.

As my Mum prepares to leave,I quickly chat Nate up so that he and Ashley can be coming over.

"Alright honey,I guess you are not having any other class again for today because if you were you wouldn't have come back home after your first class.So that means you would be at home for your training when I get back right?"

"Not really,I came back because um....I forgot my text book for my next class which would be like in  an hour,so I might or might not be at home when you get back",I tell her.

"Okay,just be very careful and hold this with you wherever you go",she says as she hands me a spray bottle filled with water.

"What is it for?",I ask her