Chapter 8

NATE

"Now when we are done here,get a shovel and go deep into the woods opposite Hawthorne University.There is a marked spot with a star sign I want you to get to and dig,under the marked spot after digging is a Griffin spell book.",Gerald says

"But the woods is large and huge,how would I find the book?",I ask him

"Once you get to the woods,you don't need to start searching,just concentrate and the energy within you would lead you to where the marked spot is.Dig it out and get the spell book,the spell book is filled with different spells and magic only a Griffin can posses,you would need the spell book only when performing a very powerful magic or spell,for usual magic you don't need the spell book,you can use mind to perform usual magic.All you need to do when you get the spell book is to learn each powerful magic spells from it and trust me son very soon with more practices and training,you would get to realize how powerful you can be!", he says and smiles for the first time before I opened my eyes and saw myself on my bed waking up from a deep sleep.

I reposition myself into sitting down on my bed and turn my head to my right looking at the window just to realize that the sun has gone down and there is a full moon.

Did I just sleep for hours dreaming about having a conversation with my dead father,was the dream even real at all? There is only one way to find out

I get up from the bed and get my bat from my sports basket.

"Okay Nate,you can do this",I assure myself as I hold the bat with my hands and try to shrink it closing my eyes.

The bat starts to shrink gently before it finally shrinks down.

"Yeahhh!",I roar gently with excitement before shrinking the bat back to it's normal size.

I put on my blue jeans underwear and my white vest with a blue checked long sleeve shirt and head towards my room exit.

"Um Mum,I think I would be leaving,I have a um..test tomorrow morning",I tell mum closing my room door

"Oh okay honey,but are you sure you can go despite everything I told you today,why don't you wait till...",she says before I cut her off

"Mum I can't wait,I am fine don't bother and I need to go and prepare,love you",I tell her quickly and head towards the house exit and get a dagger outside the house before leaving.

Due to it was already getting late,I walked as fast as I could before I finally got to my school and went straight inside the woods as Gerald directed me.

I got to a particular position and stopped,took a breath in and a breath out before I closed my eyes removing every distraction and concentrating hardly on a marked spot.I open my eyes and waited for a sign but no sign came.

What's happening? I was able to shrink a bat with just my mind,this shouldn't be a problem or hard.Maybe I concentrated too hard and didn't give in to a little easiness.

I close my eyes and relax my bones this time but still giving in to enough concentration before I opened my eyes and see myself standing on a marked spot with the sign of a star.I check my surroundings and see that I am not in the same part of the woods I was in before I closed my eyes.

Whoa I did it,but what just happened now,did I appear to the marked spot,did I just really disappear from the part of the woods I was in before?

I start to dig the marked spot and get amazed with these new stuffs I can do before I finally digged deep down the marked spot and saw a big brown hard covered book.I pick it up and dust off all the sands and dirts on it.

New Duskजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें