Chapter Seven - Nightmares and Curses

As Tommy reaches the meeting spot, he is startled by Wilbur, who pops out of the wall he had phased into. "You got her?" Wil asks, as Tommy sets his friend down.

"Yeah, I also freed Phil."

"Nice! The others are off fighting the scary lady. We should wait here until the fight's over just in case if they need backup. We also can't leave Mika here alone." Wilbur leans against the wall.

——————————————————————

"You dimwit, I told you to stay with the captives." said the lady, blasting the teens with small bright rays of light.

"One of these twerps was ticking me off-" Niki says as she creates a fireball.

"It's over. Give up." Phil says as he aims his blade at the two Everdark soldiers.

"It's not over. We'll be back." says the scary lady, before she teleports herself and Niki away.

As Phil looks around at the battlefield, which is really just the castle courtyard, he sees the ashes of flowers and flora, as well as the damaged and exhausted teens. Phil sighs, and he flies to the ground. "This... is a mess. But I'm proud of all of you! You all faced danger without fear, and that's extremely impressive."

"...Thanks, but we should probably check on the others." Meghan groans a bit from her burn wounds, as she starts to hobble back to the meeting spot.

"Yes."

——————————————————————

As the main group reaches the meeting spot, they see Tommy and Wilbur kneeling down by Mika, who is still asleep. Her face is ever so slightly pale, with dark purple circles around her eyes. Phil pales at the sight of this.

"Wh-what's wrong with her?" Tubbo asks.

"Sleep curse. If we don't heal her, she'll be stuck asleep forever." Phil says, pacing around the area as he thinks.

"I can heal right?" Shelby perks up. "Couldn't I just heal her?"

"You could, but you haven't healed anything yet, and even still, the force of what you are healing could knock you out."

"Would my healing still work if it knocks me out?"

"Theoretically..."

"So, how do I heal...?" Shelby looks up at Phil, who bites back the next thing he was going to say.

"You just... place your hands on her, and then just focus. I don't actually know other than you have to make physical contact with the person being healed."

Shelby nods sternly, before gently placing her hands on Mika's face (nOT WEIRDLY). She shuts her eyes, and a soft yellow glow falls on the two of them. As Shelby focuses harder, the dark purple circles under Mika's start to fade and disappear. Once the last traces of the circles disappear, Mika begins to groggily come to. Shelby opens her eyes, and her pupils quickly flash from the natural amber-brown color they usually are, to a bright neon yellow, before they start to roll upwards into her head, and she collapses onto the ground, unconscious.

——————————————————————

"I'm sorry to report, master, but we lost the battle."

"Against a couple of cHILDREN?!"

"T-they managed to outsmart us-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT." He roars at the woman, before attempting poorly to keep his cool. "The Everdark will not be pleased about this, Lauren."

The scary lady, Lauren, is silent. "Yes, sir. It won't."

——————————————————————

beeg info woah. i got nothin else to say so yay

- m.p