Chapter Eleven - The Winter Party

–––——— December 29th, 20xx ———–––

               —— Soot Household ——

"We all got invites, correct?" Tubbo holds up a small envelope in his hand. It is sealed with red wax, and on the blank side, written in neat handwriting, it says, "Winter Party"

"Yep." Meghan states, as herself and the others hold up their envelopes, which all look the same.

"So, we're all going tomorrow, right?" Tubbo's eyes flicker with a hint of worry as he looks around at his friends.

"Of course!" Wilbur pats the hybrid on the back as he smiles. "We'll all be together! And if anything goes bad, normal or magical, we can handle it."

"Y-yeah. 'Course."

"So, what're we all wearing? It is a fancier party, since its being hosted by the Gamers family." Ranboo spoke highly of the Gamers family, as Foolish Gamers, the only child and son of the parents, was a kind, fellow senior in their class. All of the boys in this group, as well as Mika, were going to be wearing tuxedos of varying colors. Meghan and Shelby were going to be wearing dresses.

"So, our attire has been picked, and we don't have to bring food, so that's about it." Ranboo checked off something on a small notepad, before looking up at the group. "Oh, wait, how are we getting there? We could walk, of course, its not too far, but shouldn't we all go together?"

"Yeah!" Shelby pipes in. "We stick together. We should just have a good time there, y'know? Relax and hang out!"

And so, the group agreed and the rest of the day continued on. The group went to try on their outfits, which thankfully all fit, and they soon all went to bed, their thoughts drifting to random ideas, before sleep.

——————————————————————
–––——— December 30th, 20xx ———–––

The teens met by the dog statue that stands outside the high school, and start walking to the Gamers' Estate. Soon, the mish-mash of cracked pavement turns to a smooth road, lined with nice tan sidewalks, and beautiful flora that stand at the gates of the different estates. Quickly, they find the Gamers' estate, a large mansion that lies in the back of one of the larger estate plots.

As they all walked past the large gate, they looked at the mansion, which was multiple different buildings. The main front door was ajar, and once reaching it, a gold golem wearing both a suit and a shark hoodie stepped out happily. "Hey guys, welcome to the party!" Foolish grinned, his green eyes shining with delight. He pushed the door open a lot more, revealing the beautiful inside of the mansion. There was a large mahogany staircase lined in gold that had a fancy carpet that ran to the front steps that were outside. People talked in small groups, one noticeable group being the 2/3 drunk jock trio hitting on a couple girls, Puffy, Hannah, Minx. The other girls talked in a group off to the side, while sports teams stuck with their teammates.

"This is great!" Meghan says. Her dark pink dress, which was plain, flowing gently around her. "One of the best parties I've been to!"

"You've been to parties before?" Mika chuckled as she re-adjusted her green tie and her black suit.

"Heh, no."

"Aaaalright you two, simmer down. It's party time." Tommy grinned, wearing a black tux and a red tie, walked between the two, before strutting towards the bar, which had an array of soda, lemonade, punch, and non-alcoholic versions of alcoholic drinks.

"Heyyyyyy, girlssss.... how you doin?" Sapnap drunkenly stumbles over to Mika, Shelby, and Meghan, who groan and step back as he tries to kiss all of them and touch them. "Why don-"