Chapter Eight - Visions in the Void - HEAVY TW// WARNING

As the group heads back home through the portal Ranboo created, they say goodbye to Phil for the day. "Now, I want you all to take care of yourselves. Take a couple days off. You all have earned it." Phil grins as his black wings spread upwards slightly.

(TW[trigger warning]// BLOOD, FIRE, uH RED)

"You got it, bossman!" Tommy smirks mischievously at Phil, giving him a friendly salute as he enters the portal to home that Ranboo had made. As Tommy looked back at the castle while stepping backwards into the portal, for the half second before the portal closed in front of him, he saw the castle, destroyed and in ruins. There was a large fire ravaging the entirety of it, and the smoke that emerged from it clouded the sky, making it a dark red color. And in front of it all? Tommy saw Phil, dressed in red versions of his clothes, Phil's hat brim shadowing his entire face, and his sword covered in fresh, dripping blood. As Tommy was sent back through the portal and shot into the living room of the Soot household.

The group stared at Tommy, who was breathlessly panting, reeling with the vision he had saw. "T-Tommy," Wilbur said, lying Shelby down on the couch. "are you okay? You seem tense-" He sets a comforting hand on Tommy's shoulder, who quickly pivots to face him out of reflex. "Tommy?"

"I-" He huffs. The room is silent other than his huffs and the soft breeze coming through the door to the backyard. "I saw something, while I was coming through the portal. It- it was the castle, but torn in ruins and engulfed in flames. Phil, he was there too, he was wearing red versions of his clothes and his sword- it had fresh blood on it."

//TW OVER FOR NOW//

"Tommy! Tommy, calm down, it was just a vision." Wilbur grasps Tommy by his shoulders. "It's just a vision. Breathe. Breathe.." "But what if-" "No. If it does come true, we'll be ready. Now, breathe." As Tommy exhaled, Wilbur let go of him. "Good. That's good. Keep doing that. Now then," Wilbur turns to the others, who are watching this unfold. "are you all alright? Are all injuries accounted for?" The group nods, as some of them have bandages, wraps, and ice on some areas where they were attacked. 

As the teenagers all sit around the fireplace in the living room, the fire crackling and creating a soft ambience, Mika speaks up. "I should thank you all. For saving me."   "It's really no big deal, we couldn't-" Tubbo says. "No, it's– I just, feel like I should tell you what I saw. In the nightmare.

ANOTHER TW// BLOOD, DEATH

"While I was in the nightmare, I could hear a voice. It was the lady's voice, the one who knocked me out. She was saying things, and I couldn't even understand them. But for the actual nightmare, I was in a forest. There was no one around but me, and it was storming. I ran and after a bit, I found... your bodies. All of you. You all started speaking, even though you were dead, with the blood staining the ground, yelling my name and screaming and chanting, "Your Fault" and soon the lady was on top of me, she had a dagger, about to stab me, and-" Mika stops, as she hyperventilates and shakes violently in fear.

TW// OVER

"Whoa, whoa, it was just a nightmare. Breathe." Wilbur says. Meghan leans over to Wilbur and whispers, "You really know how to diffuse a panic attack." "I learned from experience." Meghan stared at him for a moment. "That's concerning."

"Ngh.. morning..?" Shelby groans and rubs her head tiredly as she pushes herself up.

"Mornin, Shelbs. How are you feeling?" Mika smiles a smidge to comfort her.

"...Good, how are you? That spell must've been strong."

"Alright. We'll fill you in on some info later. In the meantime, we should just relax. It's winter break anyways, so we have time."

——————————————————————

'Time. The Powers won't know what hit them.'

——————————————————————

sorry for all of the trigger warnings! we needed some ~trauma~ .

also thank you all for the reads, like seriously this is very poggers. the possibility of this series continuing is looking real hot rn.

-m.p