Chapter Nine - Letterman Varisty Jackets

"Alright, I have a mail system set up so that Phil can send us letters through my portals! Impressive, right?" Ranboo stands proudly at the small purple portal that stands by the back door of the kitchen. As a small letter flutters through the portal, his face lights up with joy. " Aha! The first letter." Before he can open it, the doorbell rings.  "I-I'll get it. ...Hello-?"

Standing before him, at the front porch, were three boys, all of them wearing oversized, different colored, letterman varsity jackets, and they were grinning madly. "Doesn't seem like Wil's here, does it?" said the one in the green varsity jacket snarkily.

"Uh-" Ranboo starts before the one in the red jacket holds a finger up to his face, before pushing Ranboo aside and striding into the house, followed by the others. "Hey, don't-"

"Can it, weirdo. It's ours now." says the one in green. He had tan-ish hair, and was wearing a large white circular mask, with a black smiley face scribbled on it, that covered his face. Tommy, who was walking down the main stairs to the living room, quickly spots the three intruders. "Hey, who's at the door- WHA-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING-" Noticing the three, he quickly starts yelling at the three, indirectly allowing Ranboo a distraction to head upstairs and to alert the others. Heading upstairs, he sees the girls chatting in one room. "Hey, you all might want to head downstairs. The jock trio barged in."

"They whAT-?!" Mika and Shelby yell simultaneously, and rush down, as Meghan tries and fails to catch up. Ranboo timidly walks to the boy's room, as he sees Tubbo and Wilbur talking on bunk beds. "Hey, the jock trio barged in, can you talk to them?"

"Again..? I'll get them." Wilbur sighs as he walks out, with Tubbo looking quite confused.
Back in the living room, Mika and Tommy are yelling loudly at the kid in green, while the others stand to the side. Ranboo, Wilbur and Tubbo all walk down to the scene.

"Relax, its no big-" The kid in a blue varsity jacket said.

"OH, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST-" "ARE YOU A BLOODY IDIOT?" Mika and Tommy incoherently and angrily shout.

"Dream." Wilbur sighs as he stands in front of the three jocks, who rise from the couch.

"Wilbur." said the one wearing a mask, Dream.

"What are you doing here, again?"

"What do you think? I'm trying to make your life a living hell? When you and your loser friends came to school, it ruined the social hierarchy!"

"We're all in our senior year, it'd be the same thing either way!"

Dream lunged at Wilbur and grabbed his jacket collar. "I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP. YOU LOSERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER. But because you were the "attractive boy who was nice and played guitar and had qUiRkY friends" YOU MANAGED TO PULL YOU LOSERS UP IN THE HIERARCHY. ITS NOT RIGHT AND I-" He stops at the sound of Wilbur laughing. "Oh, Dream. You always were the jealous type. Maybe that's why you never had any girls or guys going for you?"

Dream gets noticably angry, to the point where he's entirely red-faced (which is showing even with the mask), and he's breathing heavily. "You'll pay for this." As Dream finishes speaking, he quickly throws three punches at Wilbur so fast that they basically happen at the same time. Wilbur growls from the pain, as he strikes back at Dream. Dream's friends, Sapnap and George, who are in the red and blue jackets respectively, are cheering for Dream, while the Divine Powers cheer for Wilbur. Swing after swing, they both land devastating hits, leaving them both a bit bloodied. "You know, you can be a real dick sometimes." Dream pants a bit. "You know, I think you're mistaking me with you." Wilbur swings, and he knocks Dream in the side of the face like a hammer to a nail. Dream almost falls to the floor, but he catches himself.

"You'll pay for that. All of you. We'll be back." Dream says, wiping the blood off of his cheek. Grasping at Wilbur's shirt collar, he whispered in his ear so no one else could hear, "This isn't over, nerd. I have a couple tricks up my sleeve that you'll never see coming." He lets go, and strides out of the house, followed by Sapnap, the one in red, and George, the one in blue who wore circular black sunglasses all the time.

"Huge dicks, aren't they?" Wilbur turns and smiles at the group, as he wipes the blood off of his forehead. "Don't worry about the blood, we've handled worse."

"Yeah. Oh, we got a letter from Phil, through a portal." Ranboo pulls out the letter from his pocket and opens it gently.

" 'Dear Divine Powers,

You may or may not know me, but I know you. I have been watching you all for a bit, and I feel the need to inform you all that the Everdark is planning a devastating attack. Keres, he adopted a child to be his heir, a kid named Karl. He's planning to use Karl to wipe out all of you; and then some. He has time powers, so be warned. This attack is planned for January 17th. When the time comes, I'll reveal myself with the codewords: Sunrise at midnight.

Sincerely,
P."

——————————————————————

new mysteries oooOooo~

man we getting close to catching up on chapters, huh?

-m.p